SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

That's a good point...actually how does that work? You testing Shadow Mario and Ani testing Bowser Jr.? Wouldn't both characters have to be on while testing? Well I do remember Ani showing a preview of Bowser Jr transforming into Spider Man meaning that a Shiek PSA would still work, I guess that's one way, but still....oh well I'm sure it'll work out in the end.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

August 05, 2013, 01:47:58 PM #2791 Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 11:11:42 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 05, 2013, 01:47:13 AM
That's a good point...actually how does that work? You testing Shadow Mario and Ani testing Bowser Jr.? Wouldn't both characters have to be on while testing? Well I do remember Ani showing a preview of Bowser Jr transforming into Spider Man meaning that a Shiek PSA would still work, I guess that's one way, but still....oh well I'm sure it'll work out in the end.
then i got much filesize than i thought if he transformed into spidey :)

Post Merge: August 05, 2013, 11:11:41 PM

Btw the video may come out on wednesday but most likely on thursday

So we might see Shadow Mario in action on wednesday? If so, woopee!

release it thursday. thats my last day of summer school
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 06, 2013, 02:06:06 AM
release it thursday. thats my last day of summer school
release? nonono needs touches.

BTW im planning to do the videos seperate so the one thats comming tomorrow is the suprise one. Shadow mario will be recorded saturday, pichu might be recorded 2 weeks later school start sorry and knuckles a week after that maybe.

And yeah don't be dissampointed because i think you will get hype for the the project im working on now. Tip: blue

i ment the video on thursday. but you just said what vids are when. so nvmd
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 06, 2013, 11:33:31 AM
  release? nonono needs touches.

BTW im planning to do the videos seperate so the one thats comming tomorrow is the suprise one. Shadow mario will be recorded saturday, pichu might be recorded 2 weeks later school start sorry and knuckles a week after that maybe.

And yeah don't be dissampointed because i think you will get hype for the the project im working on now. Tip: blue
Why not try to record a couple? Or are they going to be long previews because the longer the better for the hype. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 06, 2013, 02:13:49 PM
Why not try to record a couple? Or are they going to be long previews because the longer the better for the hype. :D
they are going to be seperate and long previews


Quote from: SouthCraft on August 06, 2013, 03:27:47 PM
they are going to be seperate and long previews
Alright!
Quote from: JWTurbochaos on August 06, 2013, 04:57:10 PM
Megaman?
There's a lot of mega mans, maybe he will become the new Shadow....
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: SouthCraft on August 07, 2013, 01:41:37 AM
dangit first try. Yeah its Megaman based on the ssb4 moveset :P
you know i am doing it right?
only thing that is not based on SSB4 is up-b cuz its not possible to port sonic´s spring
and FS (maybe) since we dont know what it will be
so they will be from SSBF2
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

August 07, 2013, 10:34:39 AM #2802 Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 10:47:04 AM by SouthCraft
Quote from: Mariodk on August 07, 2013, 06:01:14 AM
you know i am doing it right?
only thing that is not based on SSB4 is up-b cuz its not possible to port sonic´s spring
and FS (maybe) since we dont know what it will be
so they will be from SSBF2
no i didn't know
me and KTH started it a while ago, mine is over Ness
And we don't want to quit now we got all models for it, kirby hat, 90% done animation, 80% done psa
Up b is also based on ssb4 because at all gameplay videos rush dissapeard fast

lol isnt kth doing megaman with mariodk? something is wrong here lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 07, 2013, 10:52:54 AM
lol isnt kth doing megaman with mariodk? something is wrong here lol
he said he wanted help from me PSA vise so i said yes