SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

I was supposed to work with MarioDK for Megaman.
But MarioDK want Megaman over Toon Link (Toon Link is my favorite character) and he will not work on Megaman until he haven't done all of his WIP (Naruto, Luffy, SMBZ Mario, etc...).
Many people and me really want a Megaman moveset, I have already made his animation and Soutcraft was agree for make the PSA.

So basically, there's going to be a crap ton of mega mans throughout the rest of this year. Okay.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 07, 2013, 02:58:04 PM
So basically, there's going to be a crap ton of mega mans throughout the rest of this year. Okay.
But hey, it's better than Shadows and crappy OCs, right?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: KTH on August 07, 2013, 02:39:29 PM
I was supposed to work with MarioDK for Megaman.
But MarioDK want Megaman over Toon Link (Toon Link is my favorite character) and he will not work on Megaman until he haven't done all of his WIP (Naruto, Luffy, SMBZ Mario, etc...).
Many people and me really want a Megaman moveset, I have already made his animation and Soutcraft was agree for make the PSA.


problem solved i just didnt know what happened thanks for making everything clear.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 07, 2013, 05:04:02 PM #2809 Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 05:08:06 PM by SouthCraft
Anybody looking for this?? Megaman PSA over Ness Early Preview!

Post Merge: August 07, 2013, 05:08:06 PM

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 07, 2013, 02:58:04 PM
So basically, there's going to be a crap ton of mega mans throughout the rest of this year. Okay.
so that means if i call my hack final vesrion im going to get 20k + downloads???

August 07, 2013, 05:11:18 PM #2810 Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 05:15:27 PM by Carnage
moveset is looking amazing imo loved the leaf shield most of all also the up b dog needs to be scalled down to atleast half imo, everything seems accurate, is that ryu hadoken for megaman side smash? xD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 07, 2013, 05:11:18 PM
moveset is looking amazing imo loved the leaf shield most of all also the up b dog needs to be scalled down to atleast half imo, everything seems accurate, is that ryu hadoken for megaman side smash? xD
yeah its just for testing kth is making a custom one. and i know it needs scaling and thanks :)

also the neutral A fire things shoot from abode the arm when in the air, are those true projectyles? becuase you could totaly turn ness side B into a true projectyle shoot imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 07, 2013, 05:04:02 PM
Anybody looking for this?? Megaman PSA over Ness Early Preview!

Post Merge: August 07, 2013, 05:08:06 PM
so that means if i call my hack final vesrion im going to get 20k + downloads???
Wait, if this is an EARLY preview, I can't wait until the finished product.

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 07, 2013, 05:04:02 PM
so that means if i call my hack final vesrion im going to get 20k + downloads???
Most likely, I mean it's been proven before with a certain other overly made hack.
And it still bugs me the model for Shadow Mario, but I've agreed to make my own version for my personal use once you release the beta, just bugs me that it can look more accurate, anyways Mega looking good.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 07, 2013, 07:44:15 PM
Most likely, I mean it's been proven before with a certain other overly made hack.
And it still bugs me the model for Shadow Mario, but I've agreed to make my own version for my personal use once you release the beta, just bugs me that it can look more accurate, anyways Mega looking good.

I dont like it either. I dont think thats the version i sent him when he started psaing...
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That Shadow Mario looks fine.. It doesn't have to be 100% GODLY OMG AMAZING, it just needs to look decent. If we know he's shadow Mario, then he's fine xD

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 08, 2013, 02:17:55 AM
That Shadow Mario looks fine.. It doesn't have to be 100% GODLY OMG AMAZING, it just needs to look decent. If we know he's shadow Mario, then he's fine xD

well thats the point. he doesnt look decent.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can we please stop the of topicness? Its not the PSA its the model so calm down!

Post Merge: August 08, 2013, 09:38:05 PM

Gone for 2 weeks. Going to holidays :)

I totally did not mean to start that, was just voicing my opinion and I even commented on Mega Man to avoid it going off topic. O_O
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.