SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

if you do MP9 Waluigi, will you make it ove brawl waluigi's boneset or edit it over someone else?

I hope you're not talking to me :P I just have a link to the model, that's LITERALLY all I have. lol
Although Brawl boneset sounds easier.

i will do it over brawl boneset and later (if i do it) i will do with fingers bones+rigged since i am kinda planing on revamp the waluigi moveset alittle (but thats only a maybe)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mariodk on August 18, 2012, 03:56:36 PM
i will do it over brawl boneset and later (if i do it) i will do with fingers bones+rigged since i am kinda planing on revamp the waluigi moveset alittle (but thats only a maybe)
ok when i release this youre welcome to revamp it later ;)

shame i cant use sounds  waluigi time for FS fits so well xD  one of the taunts should be the mario kart wii quote when he loses "Everyone cheats next time i cheat" or somthing like that xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 18, 2012, 07:18:48 PM
shame i cant use sounds  waluigi time for FS fits so well xD  one of the taunts should be the mario kart wii quote when he loses "Everyone cheats next time i cheat" or somthing like that xD
same here :( i can always use Dolphin....

Quote from: Carnage on August 18, 2012, 07:18:48 PM
shame i cant use sounds  waluigi time for FS fits so well xD  one of the taunts should be the mario kart wii quote when he loses "Everyone cheats next time i cheat" or somthing like that xD
Quote from: SouthCraft on August 18, 2012, 09:05:20 PM
same here :( i can always use Dolphin....
But you can always use USB Loader, and scrub the sounds into the ISO, like I did. :P

Also, guys, have in mind MP9 models suck nearly as much as Brawl's AT models. I don't think it's worth the trouble.

Quote from: Albafika on August 18, 2012, 09:10:15 PM


Also, guys, have in mind MP9 models suck nearly as much as Brawl's AT models. I don't think it's worth the trouble.
Really? oh.......well that's a let down. I thought they were ok. :(

At the end of august all my unreleased project will be released and recorded


OMFG I am super excited for Waluigi now! :D But for the up taunt, i was expecting his laugh upon being summoned as asn assist trophy. Perhaps that could be an alternative you could insert on your own?
I'm back after a long while.

Everything but down b and fixes/sfx is done! but i don't know what down b should be :(

Why not use a Bob-omb like he did in MK:DD?

It could be kinda like Peach's Down B, but he won't be taking it out of the ground, and it'll be a bob-omb. :P

EDIT: he could take it out of his pocket. (I'm assuming the assist trophy texture has pockets textured in)

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 21, 2012, 07:41:10 PM
Why not use a Bob-omb like he did in MK:DD?

It could be kinda like Peach's Down B, but he won't be taking it out of the ground, and it'll be a bob-omb. :P

EDIT: he could take it out of his pocket. (I'm assuming the assist trophy texture has pockets textured in)

did i mention i was talking about SM?