SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

He looks freakin amazing!!! ;D Great job! I'll actually be excited to use Knuckles now!

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I think MarioDK liked the preview. :P lol!
*waits for a second sarcastic reply*

The guy who did animations is revamping some right now like the run, so i must wait abit more before release

Cool :P I gotta say, I'd love to work with you when I start making hacks

Awesome update, not only is this preview awesome, your updating it even more. Very nice job

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 28, 2012, 05:44:38 PM
I think MarioDK liked the preview. :P lol!
*waits for a second sarcastic reply*
No, he hated it(happy now?)

Do I sense annoyance in your tone? :srs: damn, nobody has a sense of humor anymore...

August 29, 2012, 01:07:17 PM #1748 Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 06:38:31 PM by SouthCraft
taking a break, i be back when Knuckles the new model gets released ;)
Btw i got another FUTURE project hes also from SEGA  :af2:

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 29, 2012, 01:07:17 PM
taking a break, i be back when Knuckles the new model gets released ;)
Btw i got another FUTURE project hes also from SEGA  :af2:
So Shadow Mario just needs his new model and animated texture, which Mariodk is doing correct? Also is it Eggman? He needs a PSA, and a better model import.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



soon time to make that shadow mario model
hope i dont fail like as that ghost but chars. is easyer to make materials/shaders for then GFX models
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

@SouthCraft: After seeing FUTURE, i'd have to guess silver or Mephiles, although I doubt either one is right. :P

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 30, 2012, 01:47:36 PM
@SouthCraft: After seeing FUTURE, i'd have to guess silver or Mephiles, although I doubt either one is right. :P
yeah id say them thats all i can think of also silver