SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Did I see the word "test"? Me want. lol Are the sfx in brsar form?


Damn. :srs: That's ok. I'm just interested in the moveset. :P

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 14, 2012, 07:42:31 PM
Damn. :srs: That's ok. I'm just interested in the moveset. :P
Why would want Brsar form you would only want that if you are just starting on SFX or it means you don't want any more SFX?
[/url]

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 14, 2012, 07:42:31 PM
Damn. :srs: That's ok. I'm just interested in the moveset. :P
don't worry i will include a muted version

Hey south can you update and tell the progress now that would be awesome.
[/url]

Quote from: battleon469 on September 14, 2012, 09:25:32 PM
Hey south can you update and tell the progress now that would be awesome.
well, with progress you mean how far i've comed to v0.5 right? well Blase is animating a new grab now so when i get that im updating the pikachu version and making a muted version. then i record and then i upload it

Awesome and the Idea of porting it too pikachu its good because it will benefit loads of people so only a grab left mute version, that is Can't wait  :happy:
[/url]

I have a code to mute jiggs, so personally it's not necessary. But i'd love to hear what voices he'll have.

Hey thanks for letting me test. :D I will try to get feedback during this weekend but i might be busy so I'll get it to u ASAP. Haven't played it yet too! I'm excited!

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 14, 2012, 11:42:54 PM
I have a code to mute jiggs, so personally it's not necessary. But i'd love to hear what voices he'll have.
the mute is mainly for PAL users like me so no codes is needed...

^ I used to be PAL but mariodk told me how to Use NTSC and it worked out perfectly
[/url]

I know, but I needed a code for the version I tested.

It sucks that it'll just be silent when I get it, but it's a whole lot better than jiggs' voice.

September 15, 2012, 04:22:44 PM #1888 Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 04:24:00 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: battleon469 on September 15, 2012, 11:37:24 AM
^ I used to be PAL but mariodk told me how to Use NTSC and it worked out perfectly
...... im listening :o

Post Merge: September 15, 2012, 04:24:00 PM

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 15, 2012, 01:52:11 PM
I know, but I needed a code for the version I tested.

It sucks that it'll just be silent when I get it, but it's a whole lot better than jiggs' voice.
in the next version just be sure you pick the FirPurinMUTED

Ay ay. So what do you plan on working on after Knuckles?