SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: Carnage on September 16, 2012, 09:01:09 AM
yup its just needed to change the same offsets you guys did on the ntsc for the same value
haha good. If you want, I can make the rest of them pal. So there is a NTSC an Pal version

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 16, 2012, 03:56:53 PM
haha good. If you want, I can make the rest of them pal. So there is a NTSC an Pal version
is up to you xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wait you can port sonic over any character with a rel? awesome!! It would be great if it was over olimar because I never ever use him since he sucks without his pikmin and I don't like how he uses his pikmin too. And I would want metal sonic over marth because I think i have Emerl over fox.
[/url]

Quote from: battleon469 on September 16, 2012, 04:33:44 PMwait you can port sonic over any character with a rel? awesome!! It would be great if it was over olimar because I never ever use him since he sucks without his pikmin and I don't like how he uses his pikmin too. And I would want metal sonic over marth because I think i have Emerl over fox.
But the only problem is that the computer players will still think they're using Olimar, so if Sonic was over Olimar, tyhe Lv9 would suck at it's attacks. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 16, 2012, 04:55:13 PM
But the only problem is that the computer players will still think they're using Olimar, so if Sonic was over Olimar, tyhe Lv9 would suck at it's attacks. lol
Isnt it the same for any PSA?

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 16, 2012, 04:55:13 PM
But the only problem is that the computer players will still think they're using Olimar, so if Sonic was over Olimar, tyhe Lv9 would suck at it's attacks. lol

no it doesnt mostly the ai is on the fitsonic.pac so when you rel port he does what sonic does unless its some hardcoded ai like olimar to pluack pikmins when hes away or mario to charge the downB other than that the ai is in fitsonic.pac so he does the attacks normaly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Taking 2 weeks break from ssbb hacking. Metal sonic is over Sonic because of all the REL ports, i will be using Nanobuds model. I may release knuckles tomorrow.


Quote from: SouthCraft on September 16, 2012, 08:36:38 PM
Taking 2 weeks break from ssbb hacking. Metal sonic is over Sonic because of all the REL ports, i will be using Nanobuds model. I may release knuckles tomorrow.
sweet cant wait for a better knuckles and for metal sonic  psa after all this time  also yeah taking a break is good  every now and then

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 16, 2012, 04:55:13 PM
But the only problem is that the computer players will still think they're using Olimar, so if Sonic was over Olimar, tyhe Lv9 would suck at it's attacks. lol
XD makes me laugh but that that really don't matter like carnage said. and smbz luigi update would be cool too.
[/url]

Well i hope you post up Knuckles today SouthCraft, i kinda want to see the changes that were made from the beta you sent.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Please pardon my lack of feed back of the Kunckles playtest I have been very busy and stuff I hope it is not to late to give feedback.


hmm having pics would be helpfully for me, not sure what the Metal Overload would look like, otherwise id go for Super Metal Sonic, since Shadow and Sonic have that, and Metal is supposed to be better than Sonic in every way possible, it make sense to have a stronger Super form or something.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Well, first: how do I get Metal Sonic in Sonic & SEGA Allstars Racing? I'll have to see it before I vote.

Any other news? I havn't been online since tuesday.