SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24


September 27, 2012, 09:07:01 PM #1951 Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 09:12:11 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: Blase005 on September 27, 2012, 08:48:18 PM
I decided to change the Red textures to something much better:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just have to send it to South when he's back from the break.
you need to fix his feet, i see he stands in ground
And doesn't he seem kinda modern? I mean he look tall, compared to how he is going to be

Let's see, dIfferebt iris color, maybe a different saturation of true normal colors....needs more work unless Classic Knuckles really has that much detail. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

September 27, 2012, 09:21:56 PM #1953 Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 09:25:12 PM by Blase005
Lemme get you guys a side by side comparison on this Knuckles and the other One.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Smaller Shoes
Shorter Hair
Shorter Legs
Shorter Tail
Smaller Hands
Black Eyes
Brighter Red
Smaller than Modern

As for the shoes clipping South... I MIGHT fix it. I kinda had a ton of problem with the model that I really felt like I was done at this point.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blase005 on September 27, 2012, 09:21:56 PM
Lemme get you guys a side by side comparison on this Knuckles and the other One.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Smaller Shoes
Shorter Hair
Shorter Legs
Shorter Tail
Smaller Hands
Black Eyes
Brighter Red
Smaller than Modern

As for the shoes clipping South... I MIGHT fix it. I kinda had a ton of problem with the model that I really felt like I was done at this point.


make the legs more smaller, i think its to long still. And this could be an alt costume :) i actually like your other knux color :P

September 27, 2012, 09:29:43 PM #1955 Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 09:38:18 PM by Blase005
Quote from: SouthCraft on September 27, 2012, 09:27:25 PM
make the legs more smaller, i think its to long still. And this could be an alt costume :) i actually like your other knux color :P

...I REALLY don't want to go back to editing the whole model again. Rigging it and getting all the faces in place was HELL to do.

Not to mention he will look shorter ingame because of the sizemod (big thanks to MarioDK for the tutorial btw)

EDIT:

I just noticed that the Sphere was too small. I will make it bigger tomorrow and fix the shoes. But after that I'm done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: jokekid on September 27, 2012, 09:44:20 PMarent classic characters "fatter"?
Not that you mentioned that...... *looks at Classic Sonic)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 27, 2012, 09:55:13 PM #1958 Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 10:00:56 PM by Blase005
Quote from: jokekid on September 27, 2012, 09:44:20 PM
arent classic characters "fatter"?



I guess he was. I thought Knuckles was the only one who wasn't "fat". The shoes are a diffirent style as well and they had that grey part... I still don't want to redo the model. I've still not gotten over how difficult it was to rig it properly and how annoying it was to add the faces. My only luck to avoid doing that is if 3ds Max will allow me to edit the model without having to redo the rig- ...I hope I saved the recent version.

Well either way. I won't have any more progress until I decide if he's finished or if I manage to make him look better.

Not sure of the shoe part though... should I add back the grey?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Since KJP is making the glide, i just revamp some animations like JumpB, Side B, Wait1 and more meanwhile

Done atlast!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He's still smaller than Modern. Getting Shock (or someone) to test him for me.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Um, once the new Knuckles model is done, someone will have to make a classic version...
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 28, 2012, 10:25:42 PM
Um, once the new Knuckles model is done, someone will have to make a classic version...

...LOOK ABOVE YOU

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice classic knux blase he looks super cool lol. I voted for the new animation from sonic battle (i think it was sonic battle)
[/url]