SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

I never understood why Peach was in SSBB. She's not a fighter, all she does is get kidnapped :srs: she only fought in Super Princess Peach but her Brawl moveset isn't totally based on that game

Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 14, 2012, 09:26:36 PM
I never understood why Peach was in SSBB. She's not a fighter, all she does is get kidnapped :srs: she only fought in Super Princess Peach but her Brawl moveset isn't totally based on that game
thats just what im thinking. If she was a fighter she could kick bowsers ass everytime he tries kidnapping her lol. Btw after mewtwo its Metal time!

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 14, 2012, 09:36:24 PM
thats just what im thinking. If she was a fighter she could kick bowsers ass everytime he tries kidnapping her lol. Btw after mewtwo its Metal time!
Oh so you are gonna do a Metal Sonic PSA? Finally a Legit one. Btw, who will Metal be over?

ahh a Metal Sonic this time. :D i remember your Mecha Sonic one you did on Diddy, I kept it for a good while, that is until Waluigi came of course. XD But do you plan to update that one as well as do Metal Sonic?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

great. thi is finally being made, adn i already replaced dk completely with mewtwo
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is Mewtwo going to be like Melee's Mewtwo or different?

Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 14, 2012, 10:02:53 PM
Is Mewtwo going to be like Melee's Mewtwo or different?

I hope it's Melee Mewtwo. I always used Mewtwo when I played Melee. I don't like Lucario in this game.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blase005 on October 14, 2012, 10:07:26 PM
I hope it's Melee Mewtwo. I always used Mewtwo when I played Melee. I don't like Lucario in this game.
I like Lucario and all but I miss Mewtwo. So I think it would be cool to have both

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 14, 2012, 07:15:58 PM
That's ok Velen. Your life comes before your hacks. :P

And my only critique on knux would be to give the ability to optionally move slightly more left or right for his up-B, instead of always a vertical, 90ยบ angle.

Actually it's cause I have no motivation to do any textures right now. At all.

I still insist that the N-Air be changed to an Aerial version of Knuckles's Megaton Hook from Sonic Battle.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I can't freak'n wait for Metal. :srs: It must come with Nano's S4 model and all its glory.......and recolors.....and Gen Metal's Head....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh, and if you're not too busy [/sarcasm] a Mecha Sonic is just dieing to be made.

Can you tell I like Sonic robots? oFT0

Metal Sonic's run animation should be the one from SA2B. Like Super Sonic, but his head'll be slightly facing more downward. :P and you could use Zelda's neutral B effect for Metal's shield thing in SA2B, but recolor it to a dark blackish-purple. ;D I have a lot of ideas for Metal.

:happy:

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 15, 2012, 03:36:29 AM
Metal Sonic's run animation should be the one from SA2B. Like Super Sonic, but his head'll be slightly facing more downward. :P and you could use Zelda's neutral B effect for Metal's shield thing in SA2B, but recolor it to a dark blackish-purple. ;D I have a lot of ideas for Metal.

:happy:
thats already ideas i got from before :) the A attacks is almost figured out too

Lol it's too bad Metal doesnt really have sound effects from games. :/ if not i'd love to make another soundpack for this character.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on October 15, 2012, 04:29:47 PM
Lol it's too bad Metal doesnt really have sound effects from games. :/ if not i'd love to make another soundpack for this character.
yeah, will be easier to get it finished fast actually

That's true.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.