SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: SouthCraft on December 30, 2012, 11:33:20 PM
Blase if you don't like the silver models here on BV, i still got your texture edits. I can make better metal, expressions and maybe movable eyes too :)

The Silver model I've made doesn't have rigged fingers.

I'm probably just gonna use Sonic's model.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What about the Gen Silver that just got released? That has the works. :P expressions, sexy texture, over Sonic.....

what's not to like? correct me if i'm wrong, but Nano and a couple others (whom I can't remember) put some work into it, so it's not a bad import.

EDIT: now that I think about it, I think it was Flygon and Nano that made it.....hmm......

Well I tried to have Silver Generations V2 over Diddy with moveset and its froze. Plus the pics from Flygons Silver Generations V2 Silver was having Silver V2 moveset. Maybe Silver model over Falco and didnt freeze.

I don't really like that model. It's not a bad import or anything but I rather have a model that fits brawl. That model doesn't really fit brawl in my opinion.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ok fixed Knuckles PSA. Any model will work over the PSA now :)

Post Merge: December 31, 2012, 04:21:31 PM

All left on knux is Revamping Netrual B Air/Ground and cliff dodges etc. And FinalSmash revamp its still the same but ill revamp it abit

Was it you guys that I did that knuckles animation for?

I've forgotten...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 31, 2012, 04:55:14 PM
Was it you guys that I did that knuckles animation for?

I've forgotten...
I don't think so. Didn't you do that for a Falco version? This has Boygos Gen Knuckles model over Sonic.

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

Deleted the Knuckles official thread... because i can just post here

Post Merge: January 01, 2013, 12:30:52 AM

Knuckles is almost done :af2: just need updated CSP's

What's wrong with the current CSPs- oh yeah new model.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok 2013 guys....
This year expect much from me! Ill show my real PSA experience and what i can, i will make my PSA's perfect i can already give progress
Knuckles V1 PSAing is done
Silver PSA is started
Metal sonic V0.5 is started

But i will release them all in the same week. I missed my 1 year anniversery so this will be a late anniversery gift from me.

Bowser Jr/ShadowMario project will be done this year! I promise!
Possibly Broly too, if mastaklo finishes the model soon Broly will be worked on!

Sorry for being lazy with PSAs guys. this year! I just say it ;D

take ur time on shadow mario. bowser jr still needs a lot of work :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks, I'm glad you don't like my import nor my attampt to make a brawl texture :P
@Ratchet99 I wasn't using the moveset, I was using some of the animations of it to take the pictures.

Happy 180 pages! I'm glad to hear about shadow mario/bowser jr.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 02, 2013, 09:53:27 AM
Thanks, I'm glad you don't like my import nor my attampt to make a brawl texture :P
@Ratchet99 I wasn't using the moveset, I was using some of the animations of it to take the pictures.

Happy 180 pages! I'm glad to hear about shadow mario/bowser jr.

No I like the import and all that. I just don't think it would fit with that mouth it currently has. It's only the mouth that is bothering me right now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i wish the gen MS edit (by SDoOm, but with the v7 shine) could be on this moveset. I am not a big fan of the current model. It's good, don't get me wrong, but the normal sized Gen model is just so sexy look'n :srs:

Well I hate to dissapoint you Mareeo 64 (and Splitpersonalities as well I guess) but I'm going to be using the Metal Sonic Model from this PSA to make Classic Metal Sonic so all the animations will look good.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.