SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 25, 2013, 11:22:59 PM
Wait...so do you mean the Tanooki Suit will just be a recolor with ears and a tail? If so then it might as well be called Racoon Luigi and not have his overalls be recolored to save filesize. :P
yeah whatever thatsbest. ;)

...so Normal, Shell and Racoon Luigi? Also so the progress on Shadow Mario is that the PSA is left? Or are there still animations to do, or what?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 26, 2013, 02:11:51 AM
...so Normal, Shell and Racoon Luigi? Also so the progress on Shadow Mario is that the PSA is left? Or are there still animations to do, or what?
SM is on hold til bowser Jr gets progress. Also i will maybe make a ssbb serie machinima on YouTube but just maybe, i wont say what it is yet

this is off topic but can someone tell me a good SD card for brawl hacks? because sometimes they don't work.
[/url]

Just an original 2GB sd card.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


Yes


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


Quote from: SouthCraft on January 28, 2013, 09:12:16 PM
SM is on hold til bowser Jr gets progress. Also i will maybe make a ssbb serie machinima on YouTube but just maybe, i wont say what it is yet
But is it just the PSAing that it left, or are there still basic aniamtions left like item, grabs, or like swimming animations that still need to be done?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

January 31, 2013, 03:22:21 PM #2709 Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 06:36:34 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 31, 2013, 02:46:41 AM
But is it just the PSAing that it left, or are there still basic aniamtions left like item, grabs, or like swimming animations that still need to be done?
basicly just PSA left

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

btw SMBZ Luigi V2 small preview is almost ready already xD xD!


Quote from: SouthCraft on January 31, 2013, 03:22:21 PM
basicly just PSA left

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

btw SMBZ Luigi V2 small preview is almost ready already xD xD!
awesome cant wait for the up date

Quote from: SouthCraft on January 31, 2013, 03:22:21 PM
basicly just PSA left

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

btw SMBZ Luigi V2 small preview is almost ready already xD xD!
Alright! Can't for both SM and Luigi v2, also isn't SM/BJ going to be a beta, or because of how much work has been put into it, is it going to be a real version?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 31, 2013, 11:39:10 PM
Alright! Can't for both SM and Luigi v2, also isn't SM/BJ going to be a beta, or because of how much work has been put into it, is it going to be a real version?

BJR/SM are going to be a beta.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Love that avator. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.