SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 12, 2013, 07:23:40 PM
and i have a feeling its gonna be my best PSA :)
I agree.

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

Hey SouthCraft it's been such a long while. I saw your MegaMan SSBU one, it looks amazing and im so impressed with how well you have improved!


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

September 13, 2013, 11:53:27 AM #2897 Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 11:54:39 AM by SouthCraft
Quote from: MandoWolfe on September 13, 2013, 07:13:39 AM
Hey SouthCraft it's been such a long while. I saw your MegaMan SSBU one, it looks amazing and im so impressed with how well you have improved!
Thanks, i know its been a while because of some IRL stuff ruining my spare time.

Post Merge: September 13, 2013, 11:54:39 AM

Omg i didn't notice im almost 200 pages!!

yeah it certainly has been awhile. And I just finished getting over a bunch of my own stuff. Well it's good to know that you haven't given this place up. :D I wish you luck on your projects and if you ever want some SFX mod assistance you can count on me.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


Quote from: KTH on September 14, 2013, 02:48:37 PM


Just posting this.


that reminds me

i have had mien done fo rsome time. i should release it...
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BTW do you know what his final smash is going to be?

September 14, 2013, 10:52:17 PM #2902 Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 10:59:17 PM by KTH
Rush Armor.



Flying around the stage and shoot some punchs.

September 14, 2013, 11:09:39 PM #2903 Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 05:03:47 AM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: JWTurbochaos on September 14, 2013, 10:43:44 PM
BTW do you know what his final smash is going to be?
Quote from: KTH on September 14, 2013, 10:52:17 PM
Rush Armor.



Flying around the stage and shoot some punchs.

Pretty much his Final Smash from Super Smash Flash 2.

http://youtu.be/d713JRKP9o0?t=3m51s
Skip to 3:51.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Hi southcraft. Im actually doing MegamanProtoman and Bass over Pokemon trainer and  I can see that you have already started with Megaman and I havent started the PSA yet cuz Im not so good PSA:er but I started on some animations. I dont know that If you going to give me permission to do this but I want to port your Megaman over Squritle. I know how to edit the bones so that the models are working

September 16, 2013, 07:14:12 PM #2905 Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 07:19:56 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: TheBlueBlur on September 15, 2013, 09:33:57 AM
Hi southcraft. Im actually doing MegamanProtoman and Bass over Pokemon trainer and  I can see that you have already started with Megaman and I havent started the PSA yet cuz Im not so good PSA:er but I started on some animations. I dont know that If you going to give me permission to do this but I want to port your Megaman over Squritle. I know how to edit the bones so that the models are working
Im not in charge ask KTH about this

Btw its not much more left for megaman v1. And the testers are listed (i haven't really asked everyone if they want to test but yeah)

KTH testing all time...
SonicBrawler (if you want)
LeonExodio (if you want)
GBC
Ads15
MandoWolfe (if you want)
Chaos Knight (if you want i see you are an active subscriber thats why)

My body is ready. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT

September 16, 2013, 07:23:05 PM #2908 Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 07:37:52 PM by dmick
Quote from: SouthCraft on September 16, 2013, 07:14:12 PM
Im not in charge ask KTH about this

Btw its not much more left for megaman v1. And the testers are listed (i haven't really asked everyone if they want to test but yeah)

KTH
SonicBrawler (if you want)
LeonExodio (if you want)
GBC
Ads15
MandoWolfe (if you want)

I'll test too if that's okay (assuming my college's internet stops acting up long enough for me to get it... can't wait to try it either way).

So what's on the table for V2? A whole package of interface stuff, smoothing out the PSA some more if needed, etc?

EDIT: Okay, everything works again so I'll definitely be able to test if allowed. I see now that it's mostly for people that are on the team and/or were really active, though, so probably not.

Quote from: dmick on September 16, 2013, 07:23:05 PM
I'll test too if that's okay (assuming my college's internet stops acting up long enough for me to get it... can't wait to try it either way).

So what's on the table for V2? A whole package of interface stuff, smoothing out the PSA some more if needed, etc?

EDIT: Okay, everything works again so I'll definitely be able to test if allowed. I see now that it's mostly for people that are on the team and/or were really active, though, so probably not.
Sorry but i don't see you around that much so im not sure if you are actually giving me feedback or if you are that c*nt who just take the psa and runs away with it.... For V2 Finalsmash + some fixes that may come up