SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 23, 2013, 06:16:58 PM
I found out i have something left in PSA.
1 - GFX for entry
2 PSA the throws

Else: (KTH's work)
Megaman costumes (recolors)
Revamp up tilt

Curious what you'll do for the pummel and throws minus u-throw, since they showed that one already.

If you guys haven't, you should include the Protoman and Bass models from Infinite Smash Team.

BTW, do you guys plan on ever making a model that can go from using one hand to two for some of the animations? Not sure how hard that is, but it'd look awesome.

Quote from: Dmickolas on September 23, 2013, 06:22:37 PM
If you guys haven't, you should include the Protoman and Bass models from Infinite Smash Team.

BTW, do you guys plan on ever making a model that can go from using one hand to two for some of the animations? Not sure how hard that is, but it'd look awesome.

Maybe in the v2.


I voted to wait. The nostalgia would not be complete without the full experience :P

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 23, 2013, 07:32:46 PM
I voted to wait. The nostalgia would not be complete without the full experience :P
It's actually very unexcpected.. I thought averybody would vote release this week. But then we got more time of smoothing things out :)

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 23, 2013, 07:38:13 PM
It's actually very unexcpected.. I thought averybody would vote release this week. But then we got more time of smoothing things out :)
Nah. I bet most of us want you guys to take your time and make v1 good enough that we won't feel like anything important is missing before v2. I voted to wait, too.

September 23, 2013, 08:01:30 PM #3006 Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 08:11:22 PM by Sir Ethan
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Um...

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)



Welp, no need for a poll then. :D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

lol That was fast.

Glad you got that figured out. Guess it won't be too long after all.

Quote from: KTH on September 23, 2013, 09:00:09 PM
SFX done.
Awesome!
Did you see my "Shut up and take my zenny" post?

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)