SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24


I can't wait for release

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

Whats left now:  ;D

PSA U Throw, D Throw
Something secretly awesome
Hand it over to mariodk so he can make the entrance gfx


Quote from: SouthCraft on September 24, 2013, 06:38:27 PM
Whats left now:  ;D

PSA U Throw, D Throw
Something secretly awesome
Hand it over to mariodk so he can make the entrance gfx


Secret awesome stuff is awesome, and the gfx will look fantastic, especially if mariodk is doing it.

Don't forget to include the Victory theme, then again there's already one in the vault.

I can give you a Victory voice Idea:make him use his Mega Man Powered voice to say "Alright!" and Teleport away.

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

Not that this has to go into the v1 by any means, but are you guys doing an announcer call for Mega Man? I'm pretty sure you could rip one from here with little trouble; I did it before for Mewtwo. I might even do it myself if I get the time...

EDIT: link

Brawl Announcer Does Some Additional Voicing

Quote from: Sir Ethan on September 25, 2013, 06:31:31 PM
I can give you a Victory voice Idea:make him use his Mega Man Powered voice to say "Alright!" and Teleport away.
Uh, how bout no, cuz the original megaman didn't talk

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 25, 2013, 08:11:24 PM
Uh, how bout no, cuz the original megaman didn't talk
I agree, but let's at least be nice about it. It was just a suggestion.

Quote from: Dmickolas on September 25, 2013, 06:41:29 PM
Not that this has to go into the v1 by any means, but are you guys doing an announcer call for Mega Man? I'm pretty sure you could rip one from here with little trouble; I did it before for Mewtwo. I might even do it myself if I get the time...

EDIT: link

Brawl Announcer Does Some Additional Voicing

or super smash bros crusade
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ft_SonicBrawler.rel on September 25, 2013, 08:19:47 PM
or super smash bros crusade
Using the call from there? I think most people would prefer the announcer that matched their other ones, even if the other announcer does a pretty good job.

Quote from: Dmickolas on September 25, 2013, 08:15:09 PM
I agree, but let's at least be nice about it. It was just a suggestion.
Oh. Common misconception. I don't sugarcoat. I say exactly what's on my mind. I don't always mean to sound mean, but it's all in how you look at it

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 25, 2013, 10:18:26 PM
Oh. Common misconception. I don't sugarcoat. I say exactly what's on my mind. I don't always mean to sound mean, but it's all in how you look at it
Okay. lol All I meant was that we shouldn't be hostile for people offering their thoughts, but of course you should be able to say if you don't like an idea. Hope I didn't give that impression.

Anyway, what do you guys think that "something secretly awesome" is?

EDIT: Here's a nice Smashboards thread for move references as people learn more about SSB4 Mega Man.

http://smashboards.com/threads/weapon-get-mega-man-movelisting-and-discussion.337247/


3D Recreations - Megaman 7 Ending A little tribute to the Mega Man PSA I made today for it's possible release this week or next week. If you want you could include it at the end of the preview video that I assume you guys will make (just credit me for making it ofcourse :P)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.