Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 930349 times)
PseudoTypical
Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3360 on: November 20, 2013, 09:22:10 AM »

You know what the best thing would be if it was over sonic? It would work with clone engine!

And the eye movements as i saw now is a bit weak, but i guess KTH could fix it inthe next update which probably would be around christmas, if i get pacman (as it seems) to progress fast too!

Change of plans. I will be working on two projects. Pichu over IC with maybe (project m ver) and the winner of the poll
    Sonic's also got a perfect port already, so if people didn't want to use the clone engine, he could still go over basically any other character!

Awesome! An updated Mega Man by the holidays is an awesome Christmas present in my opinion. Grin Let me know if I can help with more playtesting when the time comes.

Okay, so it's Pacman and Pichu (with possible PM version). I hope the Pichu fans are fine with this as opposed to him being in PM, since I think there's better choices, but enough people like him that he should at least be somehow playable.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3361 on: November 20, 2013, 09:30:16 AM »

You know what the best thing would be if it was over sonic? It would work with clone engine!

lol anyone can work with the clone engine

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• Awards The Very Best Hot Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3362 on: November 20, 2013, 10:42:23 AM »

I'm gonna give a short review on Megaman here because I'm noticing that KTH isn't responding to me on Skype but it's really just 2 things that are bothering me right now. Both of these are minor though but they do bother me.

Firstly the Warp Textures are incorrect. I noticed when MarioDK sent me his finished version for testing that the textures were too blurry and brighter than originally so the blue color on the beam became cyan. I fixed this by making it darker and I sent it to KTH. He used it in the trailer but the download has the wrong version.

Secondly... why does it not say anywhere what I was credited for? It doesn't say in the Description of the Readme it just says that I'm credited. I contributed animations AND the Beam model for you guys to use and you're not gonna point out that I did it? I fixed up the Up Tilt since you wanted me to South and I even gave you guys a new Wait animation AND I gave you guys a Walkslow animation that I made 100% custom. Not to mention I even fixed up the Entries so they would work with the Beam model that I made 100% and was originally just going to use for Bass. Not only that but the idea of having a red Beam appear on Megaman when the Rush Adaptor came on on the Final Smash... That was also my idea. I also made some custom Throws and while not all of them were used my Forward Throw was. I want some proper crediting as you can tell after doing all this for you guys.

Otherwise I can't really stress how much of a great PSA it is. It's one that is gonna stay on Ness for me and I'm looking forward to releasing Bass so they both can fight against eachother. Good luck with Pac-Man.

This is Blaseth He is Mediocre. - DTST September 19 2014

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #3363 on: November 20, 2013, 11:46:33 AM »

I was stuck between Rayman and PacMan. Pacman got my vote though. He fits in to Smash Bros. I won't be surpprised if nintendo adds him to the roster of Smash 4.
    Namco Bandai is cooporating with sakurai so it might be possible Wink

The Professor
    Extreme Kitten

Nantsutte tsuchatta

• Awards Hot Topic Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3364 on: November 20, 2013, 01:00:09 PM »

I hope they add pacman, and I hope they dont.

If they do, you can finally have a 4 company mascot battle, and it adds more publicity to namco.
    I hope they don't, because this game is a NINTENDO game with NINTENDO characters. Sonic made sense because of the rivalry between Sonic and Mario, plus the partnership with Sega/Nintendo. Megaman made sense because all of his classic games were on nintendo consoles, and I thnk they would have chosen X if he had been on the gamecube for the rest of his games (He was, except for X7 and 8, and nobody wants command mission X.)

Professor is best Nichijou character.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #3365 on: November 20, 2013, 01:05:03 PM »

Then again, everybody said megaman would never get in, and look how that turned out. Honestly, I think pacman could work, but wouldn't be sakurai's first pick to get in.

Anyway, SC, have you seen wutzmercy's animation pictures for megaman? They look pretty legit.

Sir Ethan
    Mega Kitten

The Classic Moddable WIi Game

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3366 on: November 20, 2013, 01:17:56 PM »

I wish Klonoa(from his own self-titled series) and Quote(from Cave Story) could get in to Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS.

If Daisuke "Pixel" Amaya met Masahiro Sakurai and Pixel and Sakurai agree to put Quote in,then my wish would come true.

Sorry about my antics earlier this month.

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

shock44
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3367 on: November 20, 2013, 03:26:48 PM »

I'm gonna give a short review on Megaman here because I'm noticing that KTH isn't responding to me on Skype but it's really just 2 things that are bothering me right now. Both of these are minor though but they do bother me.

Firstly the Warp Textures are incorrect. I noticed when MarioDK sent me his finished version for testing that the textures were too blurry and brighter than originally so the blue color on the beam became cyan. I fixed this by making it darker and I sent it to KTH. He used it in the trailer but the download has the wrong version.

Secondly... why does it not say anywhere what I was credited for? It doesn't say in the Description of the Readme it just says that I'm credited. I contributed animations AND the Beam model for you guys to use and you're not gonna point out that I did it? I fixed up the Up Tilt since you wanted me to South and I even gave you guys a new Wait animation AND I gave you guys a Walkslow animation that I made 100% custom. Not to mention I even fixed up the Entries so they would work with the Beam model that I made 100% and was originally just going to use for Bass. Not only that but the idea of having a red Beam appear on Megaman when the Rush Adaptor came on on the Final Smash... That was also my idea. I also made some custom Throws and while not all of them were used my Forward Throw was. I want some proper crediting as you can tell after doing all this for you guys.

Otherwise I can't really stress how much of a great PSA it is. It's one that is gonna stay on Ness for me and I'm looking forward to releasing Bass so they both can fight against eachother. Good luck with Pac-Man.

Wow Blase! I didn't know you helped them that much with this PSA. I hope that they fix the upload and credit you on what you did. I would be concerned a bit upset if I didn't get credited for work I put into someone's project.

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3368 on: November 20, 2013, 04:14:15 PM »

Wow Blase! I didn't know you helped them that much with this PSA. I hope that they fix the upload and credit you on what you did. I would be concerned a bit upset if I didn't get credited for work I put into someone's project.
    I entirely agree.

Anyway, can we talk about Mega Man's V2 things while we wait for Pacman/Pichu to start? I think these things will make the biggest changes in making him better:

* Subtle model changes. There's only a few things that need changing; essentially, it's just proportions and a few model additions. I think WutzMercy has fixed all the scale problems except for the head being slightly too big. Aside from that, there's this missing collar piece, and the light blue parts on his helmet needs to be moved back slightly. All of these things can be seen here. http://i.imgur.com/OAFSUn5.png
    * PSA changes. The only sort-of-big things, I think, are with the specials. There's making it possible to drop out of the up-B, having the Metal Blade able to be thrown like the SSB4 version (if possible), making it possible to move with the leaf shield and have it hurt people that touch it, and possibly subsitute the side-B with something else so common5 editing isn't needed.
    * Animation tweaking.

I honestly think that's all he needs in order to be pretty much the best hack on the Vault. The only other things that you could add after that are module support so he could go over other characters, and maybe a P:M version if you care enough to.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #3369 on: November 20, 2013, 04:15:29 PM »

If you do Pichu, I'll be happy to make and rig a "Brawl Styled" model if you want.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #3370 on: November 20, 2013, 04:18:38 PM »

I want to help on Pichu Im srs here He was my melee main and one of my favorite pokemon

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Sir Ethan
    Mega Kitten

The Classic Moddable WIi Game

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3371 on: November 20, 2013, 04:23:43 PM »

The PSA gave me a black screen when I loaded it(the strap loader refused to show up.)
    What did I do wrong?

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #3372 on: November 20, 2013, 07:39:17 PM »

If Pac-Man is added in Smash 4, I want his World 3 design to be either the main costume or an alt because his current design just does not look like much like Pac-Man, I mean fingered gloves, eye irises, the detailed shoes are cool but the other stuff and his 10 year old voice just isn't right. I mean I know he was rebooted but they didn't have to completely redesign him like that. Actually the only kinda of PSA that would make sense for Pac-Man is his moves from the World Series so it would be insulting for that design to not be a costume.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Turb0k
    Supreme Kitten

Something Stupid

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3373 on: November 20, 2013, 07:46:59 PM »

If Pac-Man is added in Smash 4, I want his World 3 design to be either the main costume or an alt because his current design just does not look like much like Pac-Man, I mean fingered gloves, eye irises, the detailed shoes are cool but the other stuff and his 10 year old voice just isn't right. I mean I know he was rebooted but they didn't have to completely redesign him like that. Actually the only kinda of PSA that would make sense for Pac-Man is his moves from the World Series so it would be insulting for that design to not be a costume.
    Or maybe a mix between the two

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3374 on: November 20, 2013, 07:55:14 PM »

Or maybe a mix between the two
    Something like this, I assume?

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Pages:  1 ... 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 ... 240
    Print