Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 935778 times)
xxWutzMercyxx
Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3375 on: November 20, 2013, 08:08:39 PM »

@Sonic Brawler- Pichu was your main? He was my punching bag, though I felt bad cuz his eyes would water with sadness when I spanked him. Also I resized Megaman's head so he doesn't look like a chibi or bobble head, I can resize him completely if ya want and add the new animations as well Tongue

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3376 on: November 20, 2013, 08:13:41 PM »

Also I resized Megaman's head so he doesn't look like a chibi or bobble head, I can resize him completely if ya want and add the new animations as well Tongue
    Awesome! Do you think you could look over my post on the last page for changes? It's looking a lot better already. Only other thing I can see now is that the lines on his suit aren't that even.

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• Awards The Very Best Hot Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3377 on: November 20, 2013, 09:55:21 PM »

making it possible to move with the leaf shield and have it hurt people that touch it,

I already stopped MarioDK from doing that because that's now how the Leaf Shield works. You can't walk with the Leaf Shield and you never could and by looking at SSB4 he can't move with it there either.

Post Merge: November 20, 2013, 10:41:33 PM

@Sonic Brawler- Pichu was your main? He was my punching bag, though I felt bad cuz his eyes would water with sadness when I spanked him. Also I resized Megaman's head so he doesn't look like a chibi or bobble head, I can resize him completely if ya want and add the new animations as well Tongue

This looks really good so far. If I have to give some thoughts on it though I think you should try and make his cyan textures lean more towards Light Blue and have the details more visible cause I'm comparing it to the Smash 4 one. That's just what I think though.
    « Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 10:43:04 PM by Bass (Blase005) » Logged

This is Blaseth He is Mediocre. - DTST September 19 2014

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3378 on: November 21, 2013, 06:56:15 AM »

When I used the Leaf Shield it didn't do anything except hurt
    enemies when I threw it....I know I was fighting Bowser bu shouldn't I protect me from any kind of attack? If it only works against certain attacks ten it can be useless against certain characters.  :-/

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3379 on: November 21, 2013, 07:20:36 AM »

enemies when I threw it....I know I was fighting Bowser bu shouldn't I protect me from any kind of attack? If it only works against certain attacks ten it can be useless against certain characters.  :-/

That's actually accurate to Megaman 2. The Leaf Shield didn't protect you from any attacks it only hurt the enemy.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #3380 on: November 21, 2013, 08:13:48 AM »

looks awesome!
    If you do Pichu, I'll be happy to make and rig a "Brawl Styled" model if you want.
    Yes! Because im planning to use it with P.M and I dislike IC
    I want to help on Pichu Im srs here He was my melee main and one of my favorite pokemon
    I don't really need help to basicaly port Pikachu and recent pichu PSA's to IC, but you can beta test since you are pichu fan. He won't be a port i will add creative things that can Balance his electricity damaging and other atts.
    when its two PSAers its always wrongs, i needed help fixing leaf shield he took the job and most likely deleted the offensive collusions
    I'm gonna give a short review on Megaman here because I'm noticing that KTH isn't responding to me on Skype but it's really just 2 things that are bothering me right now. Both of these are minor though but they do bother me.

Firstly the Warp Textures are incorrect. I noticed when MarioDK sent me his finished version for testing that the textures were too blurry and brighter than originally so the blue color on the beam became cyan. I fixed this by making it darker and I sent it to KTH. He used it in the trailer but the download has the wrong version.

Secondly... why does it not say anywhere what I was credited for? It doesn't say in the Description of the Readme it just says that I'm credited. I contributed animations AND the Beam model for you guys to use and you're not gonna point out that I did it? I fixed up the Up Tilt since you wanted me to South and I even gave you guys a new Wait animation AND I gave you guys a Walkslow animation that I made 100% custom. Not to mention I even fixed up the Entries so they would work with the Beam model that I made 100% and was originally just going to use for Bass. Not only that but the idea of having a red Beam appear on Megaman when the Rush Adaptor came on on the Final Smash... That was also my idea. I also made some custom Throws and while not all of them were used my Forward Throw was. I want some proper crediting as you can tell after doing all this for you guys.

Otherwise I can't really stress how much of a great PSA it is. It's one that is gonna stay on Ness for me and I'm looking forward to releasing Bass so they both can fight against eachother. Good luck with Pac-Man.
    sorry for not responding everyone but ill do my best its just you keep posting pages and thats good Smiley The beam is my fold because of i did the last rebuild of PSA and sendt it to him. So i might have forget to put it in. Also the forward throw is mario's ported so i didn't get forward throw animation from you? And the credit he might just not know because he was in Hurry because he wanted to release it that day.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #3381 on: November 21, 2013, 09:25:10 AM »

Awesome. For the model, would the basic Pikachu boneset work? Or would you want the bones customized at all?

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #3382 on: November 21, 2013, 09:34:33 AM »

Awesome. For the model, would the basic Pikachu boneset work? Or would you want the bones customized at all?
    I dunno, i already have almost all animations needed for Pichu and they're animated with Pika's boneset, or would that effect the animations?

Btw guys. Pichu's Finalsmash.... will be?

Turb0k
    Supreme Kitten

Something Stupid

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3383 on: November 21, 2013, 09:38:40 AM »

Volt Tackle.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #3384 on: November 21, 2013, 09:38:53 AM »

That's actually accurate to Megaman 2. The Leaf Shield didn't protect you from any attacks it only hurt the enemy.
    Huh, interesting, this is why I need to play more Mega Man games. lol
    when its two PSAers its always wrongs, i needed help fixing leaf shield he took the job and most likely deleted the offensive collusions
    Well I guess that's one of the advantages to working alone, though of course I get stuff done slower. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3385 on: November 21, 2013, 09:48:46 AM »

Wait you didn't get the Forward Throw Animation? But I gave it to MarioDK and he did add it into the PSA. Actually if you want to I can send you all the Throws I made including a CatchWait and CatchAttack (I didn't have any Catch animations edited) but I need you on Skype to do that.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #3386 on: November 21, 2013, 11:26:18 AM »

Volt Tackle.
    I actually got an awesome idea from this, maybe it can work like Latias/Latios with yellow flare and faster.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #3387 on: November 21, 2013, 01:14:46 PM »

I dunno, i already have almost all animations needed for Pichu and they're animated with Pika's boneset, or would that effect the animations?

Btw guys. Pichu's Finalsmash.... will be?
    Then I'll just stick with Pika's bones.

The Professor
    Extreme Kitten

Nantsutte tsuchatta

• Awards Hot Topic Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3388 on: November 21, 2013, 01:21:53 PM »

I already stopped MarioDK from doing that because that's now how the Leaf Shield works. You can't walk with the Leaf Shield and you never could and by looking at SSB4 he can't move with it there either.

what he should do, is make it so if you press a direction, the leaf sheild automatically gets thrown in that direction when he starts moving, like in megaman 2.

Professor is best Nichijou character.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #3389 on: November 21, 2013, 01:53:05 PM »

Then I'll just stick with Pika's bones.
    Ok good luck!

Btw guys i found my old Pichu files, so im maybe 50% done! it might be released at the same time as Megaman 1.5!

Pages:  1 ... 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: