SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: TurboChaos on November 26, 2013, 08:27:34 PM
I say keep the recoil, but increase the damage and knockback.
pichu is the prevolution of Pikachu. it would make absolutely no sense to increase the damage. the knockback is a different story, since a pichu's electricity is less stable than a Pikachu's.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on November 26, 2013, 08:32:51 PM
pichu is the prevolution of Pikachu. it would make absolutely no sense to increase the damage. the knockback is a different story, since a pichu's electricity is less stable than a Pikachu's.
Yes but makes the recoil worth it. Plus if smash movesets had to be 100% accurate we wouldn't have Captain Falcon now would we.

Quote from: TurboChaos on November 26, 2013, 08:37:31 PM
Yes but makes the recoil worth it. Plus if smash movesets had to be 100% accurate we wouldn't have Captain Falcon now would we.
yes but remember, toon and young link were less powerful than regular link, but they were just as effective. although pichu has recoil, if you give him higher speed and better knockback, it will balance him enough. adding power to the equation would put him on the path to OP

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on November 26, 2013, 08:48:10 PM
yes but remember, toon and young link were less powerful than regular link, but they were just as effective. although pichu has recoil, if you give him higher speed and better knockback, it will balance him enough. adding power to the equation would put him on the path to OP
all right! I will do it like this ^^
Still Needing someone to make SFX pack....

Could we perhaps see a preview of Pichu?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 26, 2013, 09:54:00 PM
all right! I will do it like this ^^
Still Needing someone to make SFX pack....

I have the Pichu Bros. .sawnd file laying around some where, which I think came from the melee sound files. I'd be willing to swap them to another character for you. I'm assuming he's over Pikachu?

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on November 26, 2013, 09:54:44 PM
Could we perhaps see a preview of Pichu?
later when i have Nano's model done.
Quote from: Hosernaut on November 27, 2013, 01:15:27 AM
I have the Pichu Bros. .sawnd file laying around some where, which I think came from the melee sound files. I'd be willing to swap them to another character for you. I'm assuming he's over Pikachu?
no he is over Ice climbers. Or only popo. Im making Anna dissapear inpsa

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 27, 2013, 03:15:06 PM
later when i have Nano's model done. no he is over Ice climbers. Or only popo. Im making Nana disappear inpsa
Pichu is over Ice Climbers? Fixed**
So he will have the same PSA as in melee or completely different?

Quote from: ShadowWolf on November 27, 2013, 04:26:43 PM
Pichu is over Ice Climbers? Fixed**
So he will have the same PSA as in melee or completely different?
same as melee, or his down B will be thunder wave instead of thunder

my guess is the said thunder wave will stun longer based on the victim's damage

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on November 27, 2013, 06:09:48 PM
my guess is the said thunder wave will stun longer based on the victim's damage
not excacily, i dunno if that is possible. But it stuns the oppoment and can be comboed with Air Attacks in air and ground Attacks on ground. So its a powerfull move Even though the stun does 0 damage...

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 27, 2013, 07:24:31 PM
not excacily, i dunno if that is possible. But it stuns the oppoment and can be comboed with Air Attacks in air and ground Attacks on ground. So its a powerfull move Even though the stun does 0 damage...
So basically it's like Squirtals bubblebeam in P:M but does no damage. I approve of this

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 27, 2013, 03:15:06 PM
later when i have Nano's model done. no he is over Ice climbers. Or only popo. Im making Anna dissapear inpsa

Oh. Well the Pichu bros are over ICs too. Can't you just use that one as is? I believe it's on the brawlvault.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.


Quote from: Hosernaut on November 28, 2013, 05:43:12 AM
Oh. Well the Pichu bros are over ICs too. Can't you just use that one as is? I believe it's on the brawlvault.
The pichubros didn't have all the SFX i needed, and some was low quality. But i got KTH to do it :)
Quote from: Nanobuds on November 28, 2013, 06:52:32 AM
I'll see if I can finish up the model this weekend.
Sweet!