SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

The Megaman psa has broken mechanic. If you hold A to shoot the buster and just move left and right, the PSA shoots double the amount of shots making damage rack up ridicuously fast.

Quote from: Renova on June 27, 2014, 08:34:31 PM
The Megaman psa has broken mechanic. If you hold A to shoot the buster and just move left and right, the PSA shoots double the amount of shots making damage rack up ridicuously fast.

Now that I've played the demo I realize that Megaman only gets to fire 3 shots before a cooldown, so applying that would actually remedy this.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Yup pacman PSA is started. I need the ghost models, to make the smashes. But all a Attacks but the smashes are 100% done animating and PSAing. I also animated waits,turns,run,squad,jump myself. Let me know if you want video previews :)

Do you want 3D ghosts, or the 2D ones from Smash Wii U? And I'd love to see a video fo your progress on Pac-Man, if it's not too much a hassle.

@pichi-hime 2D ghosts. I have no idea how good it, and i can't reach KTH at the moment so, i need somebody who can do it for me, or show me how to.

All right, ill finish up  Wait3, AttackAirF and LandingHeavy then ill show you guys a preview. ;) also Skull Kid is currently leading. And ill lock the voting this sunday, so make sure you vote before then :)

im glad to see your back in to brawl hacking i would like to see bowser jr don't waited like 3 years fro that psa lol

Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 01, 2014, 09:11:44 PM
i would like to see bowser jr don't waited like 3 years fro that psa lol
...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol <_>

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 29, 2014, 06:05:38 PM
@pichi-hime 2D ghosts. I have no idea how good it, and i can't reach KTH at the moment so, i need somebody who can do it for me, or show me how to.
You can use those PacMan sprites from a hack someone made over an assist trophy or create a plane in 3ds max, import it, with cull all or none, then apply the sprite, use the retro assist trophy shader and material, then youre done. ;D

Also is he going to have his motion trail side b from sm4sh or is he going to have something similar?

Btw im excited to see all those movesets ;D

Glad to see you're back, can't wait for Pac-Man. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

@leon thanks mate, glad to see youre still here :)

@anivernage i am going to try code his hoping attack to be something like the trail side B, if not ill just be making a custom coding and just make it similar. And thanks, ill try do that.

@stupidmariofan cheers mate, loving the support. :D

Post Merge: December 02, 2014, 04:11:52 PM

Skull Kid is going to be so fun character to design :) im using DO's Moon Final smash as base. But he hasn't won yet. So make sure you vote.

if you do bowser jr, i can sent you the model pichi-hime and I worked on. its mostly based on sm4sh.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I voted for Sora (KH). I also agree with Greninja, but cannot vote 2 times :V

December 07, 2014, 12:44:09 AM #3507 Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 12:46:04 AM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
a minority vote... but rayman. just got into the series this past summer, and he instantly became one of my top 10 favorite video game characters
the other 9 being Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Banjo (& Kazooie), Spyro (Classic), and Gex

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Supposedly Project M is making a Skull Kid.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Is it possible can you make another version of the Baphomet, but instead he has a 100% chance to use his Alt moveset.
Question: The world will not change, but you can change yourself. So then, how will you change?

Answer: You become the god of a new world.