SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

How goes Pac-Man? I'm really excited to see how he's coming, I gotta say I think Pac-Man and Bowser Jr. from the new game are my favorites :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I will post a preview of something ive been working on very soon :) guess who? Hint: he is not from SSB4 ;) but he was requested to be there.



....

Hmmm...

King K Rool??

Dixie???
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

January 06, 2015, 10:36:54 PM #3515 Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 10:38:11 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
Quote from: Nebulon on January 06, 2015, 09:49:15 PM
....

Hmmm...

King K Rool??

Dixie???
Quote from: SouthCraft on January 06, 2015, 08:46:24 PM
I will post a preview of something ive been working on very soon :) guess who? Hint: he is not from SSB4 ;) but he was requested to be there.
Dixie's out, and my guess is that it is not K. Rool due to Tabuu working on him.
---
as for my guesses, either Wonder Red, Rayman, Chrom, Goku (pffft), or for whatever reason Crash Bandicoot (since after Pac-Man's reveal, his requests spiked)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Ill say who it is :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: January 07, 2015, 10:50:19 PM

So anyone wanna test him?

*raises hand and hopes to have actually gotten here early to be one of the first, if not the first to volunteer*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

sure
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll test him. Itman just finished one too and I ported the GFX for Brawl EX. Did you use any of the moves from the other Geno PSA?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Finally some posts on my topic xD
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 09, 2015, 01:52:10 AM
*raises hand and hopes to have actually gotten here early to be one of the first, if not the first to volunteer*
you are actually the first :)
Quote from: Nebulon on January 09, 2015, 02:22:55 AM
I'll test him. Itman just finished one too and I ported the GFX for Brawl EX. Did you use any of the moves from the other Geno PSA?
yes i used the geno Flash and the geno up B.  Ill send it to you all ;) remember to send me feedback by PM or post here :)

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

Since i have nothing to do but wait i will write a moveset for Skull Kid ;)

Post Merge: January 09, 2015, 10:22:15 PM

Skull Kid its going to be hard to make him tho.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Time for my evaluation:
The animation is really good and the attacks are really creative. my only problems are that
1. His recovery is pretty overpowered, I suggest either nerfing his recovery or making him heavier.
2. He should probably keep moving foward after his dash attack (similar to Megaman's from Sm4sh).
3. I don't know if this was intentional or not but his aerial attack is really hard to hit with.
4. His aerial nuetral special doesn't work sometimes.

i'll be able to test it out tomorrow and give you my thoughts
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TurboChaos on January 09, 2015, 11:06:16 PM
Time for my evaluation:
The animation is really good and the attacks are really creative. my only problems are that
1. His recovery is pretty overpowered, I suggest either nerfing his recovery or making him heavier.
2. He should probably keep moving foward after his dash attack (similar to Megaman's from Sm4sh).
3. I don't know if this was intentional or not but his aerial attack is really hard to hit with.
4. His aerial nuetral special doesn't work sometimes.

Thanks for feedback :) as for the arials, ill leave it as it is because its albafika's design. I can increase the damage tho to balance it.

Quote from: Onii-chan on January 09, 2015, 11:07:08 PM
i'll be able to test it out tomorrow and give you my thoughts
sounds nice :)