Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 935902 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #195 on: December 21, 2011, 04:21:00 PM »

hmm maybe the action tab coding is wrong! I have to change it tomorrow if not that works ill send picture of the coding i have on action tab, SpecialLw and SpecialLwLoop (hold)
    if you anything in the downB action tab like change action to xxx requirement animation end thats probably it since the animation loops this will not work

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #196 on: December 21, 2011, 04:22:55 PM »

if you anything in the downB action tab like change action to xxx requirement animation end thats probably it since the animation loops this will not work
    i Think thats my problem

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #197 on: December 21, 2011, 04:35:00 PM »

i Think thats my problem
    then if you have something like that on down b action tab just delete that and put in the down special or even down special loop (wich one you want to be the last ) the change action to 0 requirement animation end additional requirement on the ground and change action to E requirement animation end additional requirement in the air try that

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #198 on: December 22, 2011, 04:59:25 AM »

then if you have something like that on down b action tab just delete that and put in the down special or even down special loop (wich one you want to be the last ) the change action to 0 requirement animation end additional requirement on the ground and change action to E requirement animation end additional requirement in the air try that
                                 Still don't work Sad

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #199 on: December 22, 2011, 07:34:20 AM »

Still don't work Sad
    if you can take print screens of downB action tabe and both downspecial subactions or send the file so i cant have a look at it

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #200 on: December 23, 2011, 03:16:34 PM »

if you can take print screens of downB action tabe and both downspecial subactions or send the file so i cant have a look at it
    Well im bored so guess what that means.. yes im going to work on it again! but with different moveset.

Netrual B: Flash light. (The same as before but if you flash someone you will try suck them then you kicks them far away like a combo)

Side B: The Elementals attack. (This generate the different elements fire,ice and water, i diddn't want them as taunts because i have other cool ideas about them)

DownB: Vaccum Spiral. (This is a random idea, its almost the same as mario/luigi tornado but if enemy gets near the tornado(wind) he gets pushed againts luigi and stuns.

Up B: He shoots out  dust and boosting upwards and is controllable as R.O.B's

Final Smash: A giant Boo apairs and luigi tryes to suck him, the enemys getting hurt by luigi and Boo.

DownTaunt: A little boo apairs behind luigi he get scared.
    SideTaunt: Luigi Faints (heals 5%)
    UpTaunt: Default intill any idea

Side Smash: Vacuum Smash: Almost like Link's Attack13 but it hits 4 times.

Thats the revamp of the movestet the other A attacks i just think is fine, reason why only side smash is gunna be changed is because it looks wierd with the import.
    « Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 03:40:33 PM by SouthCraft » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #201 on: December 23, 2011, 04:02:12 PM »

Well im bored so guess what that means.. yes im going to work on it again! but with different moveset.

Netrual B: Flash light. (The same as before but if you flash someone you will try suck them then you kicks them far away like a combo)

Side B: The Elementals attack. (This generate the different elements fire,ice and water, i diddn't want them as taunts because i have other cool ideas about them)

DownB: Vaccum Spiral. (This is a random idea, its almost the same as mario/luigi tornado but if enemy gets near the tornado(wind) he gets pushed againts luigi and stuns.

Up B: He shoots out  dust and boosting upwards and is controllable as R.O.B's

Final Smash: A giant Boo apairs and luigi tryes to suck him, the enemys getting hurt by luigi and Boo.

DownTaunt: A little boo apairs behind luigi he get scared.
    SideTaunt: Luigi Faints (heals 5%)
    UpTaunt: Default intill any idea

Side Smash: Vacuum Smash: Almost like Link's Attack13 but it hits 4 times.

Thats the revamp of the movestet the other A attacks i just think is fine, reason why only side smash is gunna be changed is because it looks wierd with the import.

well i hope you do what you like xD im just wondering how you are gonna do  down taunt since luigi has no external gfx models so you can replace to get buu

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #202 on: December 23, 2011, 04:07:56 PM »

well i hope you do what you like xD im just wondering how you are gonna do  down taunt since luigi has no external gfx models so you can replace to get buu
    oh i forgot that. Damn

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #203 on: December 23, 2011, 04:15:08 PM »

oh i forgot that. Damn
    i know i was suprised too when i was making mewtwo over luigi and noticed luigi not habing any model to replace except his fireball but that cant be replaced at will since it fires on its own when the model appears :S and a crazy idea you replace fireball with a low filesize buu model and for N-B or side B you make luigi "fire a buu" and he goes after it   trying to catch it while buu damages anyone he touches what do you think? xD

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #204 on: December 23, 2011, 04:20:33 PM »

i know i was suprised too when i was making mewtwo over luigi and noticed luigi not habing any model to replace except his fireball but that cant be replaced at will since it fires on its own when the model appears :S and a crazy idea you replace fireball with a low filesize buu model and for N-B or side B you make luigi "fire a buu" and he goes after it   trying to catch it while buu damages anyone he touches what do you think? xD
    Thats a good idea for a NB cuz why i edited that one was because i thought it was vert cheep but il use your idea

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #205 on: December 23, 2011, 04:23:20 PM »

Thats a good idea for a NB cuz why i edited that one was because i thought it was vert cheep but il use your idea
    remenber you can edit the frames the fireball is out the speed of it  damage and even take out that green fire  to edit speed and the frames the fireball is out  you need to hex in hxd or something to take out green fire and edit the firabll hitbox you can do that in psa and its a crazy idea luig firing a boo and trying to suck him up Tongue dont even know how i came up with that xD

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #206 on: December 23, 2011, 04:26:54 PM »

remenber you can edit the frames the fireball is out the speed of it  damage and even take out that green fire  to edit speed and the frames the fireball is out  you need to hex in hxd or something to take out green fire and edit the firabll hitbox you can do that in psa and its a crazy idea luig firing a boo and trying to suck him up Tongue dont even know how i came up with that xD
    Or to make it sound more netrual: the boo apair and Luigi sucks him he can't shoot ghosts

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #207 on: December 23, 2011, 04:35:06 PM »

Or to make it sound more netrual: the boo apair and Luigi sucks him he can't shoot ghosts
    but thats a problem since you cant show the fireball model without generating the article and when you generate the article it fires on its own there no way you can make the fireball obey you :S it will fire or you wont be able to see buu model :S thats why my idea of luigi chasing boo since he cant make him suck it up and fireball only has one animation so buu can only do one thing  and loop it.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #208 on: December 24, 2011, 02:07:21 AM »

How about, you make the down B the element changing move, side b the elemental attacks, and neutral b the attack with the buu, I mean, boo >.>.

And for the Final Smash, have Boous appear and have Luigi trying to suck him in but Boous drags him across the stage and that's what does damage, and whoever he comes in contact with makes him spread out into boos and they disappear.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #209 on: December 24, 2011, 03:06:03 AM »

Hmm yeah. I maybe can find a way so it looks like he spawn it. But not today because of christmas

@xzedkiel the down b would be very cheep attack.

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: