SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24


nice, want an updated vid?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!


Quote from: SouthCraft on July 05, 2012, 06:11:29 PM
that would have been awsome but ikuto or sonicbrawler is going to

Post Merge: July 05, 2012, 07:08:56 PM

But you can make one as well if you want :)



ahhhh okay. :DD :3



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

you know kingjiggypuff have made Glide over falco
we can maybe use that for knuckles too (i am planing to use it for 2 of my PSAs)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

July 16, 2012, 04:43:45 PM #1400 Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 04:46:10 PM by Sneasel
I have some news to you guys...
well after a good while im going to have a big release day with Knuckles V0.2, Shadow Mario Beta, maybe bowser jr beta and updates on all my hacks even Geno maybe just to fix metal and cannon texture.

This will be my last hacks here, thats right after almost a year im probably leaving SSBB Hacking, PSAing and porting. But im still going to post here after that.

Post Merge: July 16, 2012, 04:46:10 PM

I know many people don't care if i leave, its the same people who's posting on my thread and keeping it alive. And sometimes that isn't enought, sometimes i have to update the lastest post with some "good news" the get it alive.

Quote from: Sneasel on July 16, 2012, 04:43:45 PM
I have some news to you guys...
well after a good while im going to have a big release day with Knuckles V0.2, Shadow Mario Beta, maybe bowser jr beta and updates on all my hacks even Geno maybe just to fix metal and cannon texture.

This will be my last hacks here, thats right after almost a year im probably leaving SSBB Hacking, PSAing and porting. But im still going to post here after that.

Post Merge: July 16, 2012, 04:46:10 PM

I know many people don't care if i leave, its the same people who's posting on my thread and keeping it alive. And sometimes that isn't enought, sometimes i have to update the lastest post with some "good news" the get it alive.
so you will stop making hacks but still posting and be here on KC-MM
i am going to miss yours Ports and PSAs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Noooo! D: well, if you maee up ur mind I guess I can't change it. And I think you should be the person to psa bowser jr for our project. I will send you the files in a few hours. And I hope that you change ur mind urself. But atleast you will still be around
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Sneasel on July 16, 2012, 04:43:45 PM
I have some news to you guys...
well after a good while im going to have a big release day with Knuckles V0.2, Shadow Mario Beta, maybe bowser jr beta and updates on all my hacks even Geno maybe just to fix metal and cannon texture.
For the ones that exist in the vault already,  I feel you should at least get constructive criticism on some of them before their last update. I've watched over this thread and have seen none of it. I can get on it when I'm done ripping the mario and sonic at the olympic games .iso from my disk. until then I can't do much.

Quote from: Anonymous on July 16, 2012, 05:18:52 PM
For the ones that exist in the vault already,  I feel you should at least get constructive criticism on some of them before their last update. I've watched over this thread and have seen none of it. I can get on it when I'm done ripping the mario and sonic at the olympic games .iso from my disk. until then I can't do much.
this is what i miss :( its liek... "Knuckles RELEASED!" ok no-one seems to care. What do you want!!?!? This is what im getting sick off!

ADo you,link this thread to the psa
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


maybe becuase knuckles doesnt have many followers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 16, 2012, 07:23:49 PM
maybe becuase knuckles doesnt have many followers

EVERY sonic/mario/DBZ characters have followers.. trust me!

Quote from: SCXZ on July 16, 2012, 07:27:16 PM
EVERY sonic/mario/DBZ characters have followers.. trust me!
Not me :) I'd look forward to Bowser Junior(and Sneazel from your pic... Even if you're not offering to do it).
I used to care about sonic characters, but after the 10th re-release of shadow, the 3rd attempt at tails, a clone of shadow to be silver twice, and this second knuckles while someone else is also working on him... bleh :(
I dont care for DBZ, didnt watch it as a kid, and it doesnt loook like my sorta thing.
As for Mario... Like I said, Bowzer Junior :) During my first days on this site, when I thought Model+Texture meant completely new character, he was one of the poeple I was most excited about(after Sasuke and probs a few others)

But either way, I have been watching this thread, but like I've said twice before, I feel like I'm bugging people if I say "good work", and nothing constructive at all(I give terrible feedback...)

Good Luck with whatever new hobby you find