SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: SCXZ on July 22, 2012, 01:27:56 PMeverything is going to be revamped except for netrual b and fs ;)
Is SM being a port of Shiek, or BJ the only port for th project, also has the model been updated yet?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: SCXZ on July 22, 2012, 01:27:56 PM
everything is going to be revamped except for netrual b and fs ;)

oh epic

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 22, 2012, 07:27:36 PM
Is SM being a port of Shiek, or BJ the only port for th project, also has the model been updated yet?
sm is on shiek b jr is on zelda.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 :af2: :af2:So many great psas coming out this summer. Sasuke, Bowser Jr, and a a lot more. :D Time to organize my CSS. I have to make room for Ryu and Ken as well. I just got them. :D

Keep up the awesome work. :3  :kdance: :kdance:



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Dude, i did something i wanted.

I did to make a SFX of Waluigi over Diddy Kong! It's working perfectly, just need to restore the sound with PSA edit.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 22, 2012, 08:03:26 PMoh epic sm is on shiek b jr is on zelda.
Well Bowser Jr is a ported Ness PSA over Zelda, I just didn't know if Shadow Mario is using Shiek's files or if they're say Mario's and is going to ported over Shiek.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: KTH on July 22, 2012, 09:53:47 PM
Dude, i did something i wanted.

I did to make a SFX of Waluigi over Diddy Kong! It's working perfectly, just need to restore the sound with PSA edit.
:o wow send me asap!

SouthCraft and SonicBrawler, how did you manage to put Bowser Jr and Shadow Mario over Zelda and Sheik? I tried, but it wouldn't work for me with any other characters

Quote from: ShadowWolf on July 23, 2012, 01:00:24 PM
SouthCraft and SonicBrawler, how did you manage to put Bowser Jr and Shadow Mario over Zelda and Sheik? I tried, but it wouldn't work for me with any other characters
they are just model ports they are doing the entire psa on zelda and sheik files
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShadowWolf on July 23, 2012, 01:00:24 PM
SouthCraft and SonicBrawler, how did you manage to put Bowser Jr and Shadow Mario over Zelda and Sheik? I tried, but it wouldn't work for me with any other characters

I ahve my own little way of porting models and animations lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: kirbyboi :3 on July 22, 2012, 08:15:52 PM
:af2: :af2:So many great psas coming out this summer. Sasuke, Bowser Jr, and a a lot more. :D Time to organize my CSS. I have to make room for Ryu and Ken as well. I just got them. :D

Keep up the awesome work. :3  :kdance: :kdance:
^This

Quote from: kirbyboi :3 on July 22, 2012, 08:15:52 PM
:af2: :af2:So many great psas coming out this summer. Sasuke, Bowser Jr, and a a lot more. :D Time to organize my CSS. I have to make room for Ryu and Ken as well. I just got them. :D

Keep up the awesome work. :3  :kdance: :kdance:
GOtenks+Naruto+maybe monkey d. luffy xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 24, 2012, 08:19:54 PM
GOtenks+Naruto+maybe monkey d. luffy xD

Hell yeah Im ready for more epicness.woooot~



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Hey just downloaded Knuckles, and I have to say, so far so good. My main issue as of now with him is that when you try to turn while running he stops instead of turning around.

A lot of the animations could be improved, but it's an early beta so I'll let that slide for now. :P

Quote from: Shadow101 on July 26, 2012, 07:02:31 PM
Hey just downloaded Knuckles, and I have to say, so far so good. My main issue as of now with him is that when you try to turn while running he stops instead of turning around.

A lot of the animations could be improved, but it's an early beta so I'll let that slide for now. :P
lol. It's really good for a beta. You can only imagine what V1 will be like :o

How's Shadow Mario going? Btw, somebody should rip his textures from Sunshine. I think that would be the best, except maybe stupidmariofan1 can work his magic to make it look newer/shinier.