SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

*refering to poll*

i vote knuckles, becasue an epic guy named SonicBrawler helped you
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 08, 2012, 10:14:54 PM
*refering to poll*

i vote knuckles, becasue an epic guy named SonicBrawler helped you
That made me lol. I like Silver but SMBZ Luigi was cool.

So, I had an idea for a badass texture for Shadow Mario. It's the Nintendo All-Stars SM:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

but instead of it being shiny, it would have the water effect from CorruptPowah's SM:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

plus a little transparency.
Is that possible to make?

also, is the 1st image showing up for you guys?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 08, 2012, 11:04:34 PM
So, I had an idea for a badass texture for Shadow Mario. It's the Nintendo All-Stars SM:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

but instead of it being shiny, it would have the water effect from CorruptPowah's SM:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

plus a little transparency.
Is that possible to make?

also, is the 1st image showing up for you guys?

lol broken image, btw the transparency i Think is possible to do Even to do it more water like as i planned. And the second one is a bit bright i think

Well I just meant the water effect. The majority of the texture would be from the N.A.S. SM. The 2nd one's.......overlay, I guess would look good on NAS, just minus the shine.

I like the Shadow Mario, but the blue should a little darker. Oh, and btw, I'm going to be a senior
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Well, if the first image actually came up right, THAT blue would work much better. just search "Shadow Mario", characters, texture, Mario. It should be one of the fist ones. "Nintendo All-Stars Shadow Mario". It's really good, but shiny, instead of liquidy.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 09, 2012, 12:57:53 AM
Well, if the first image actually came up right, THAT blue would work much better. just search "Shadow Mario", characters, texture, Mario. It should be one of the fist ones. "Nintendo All-Stars Shadow Mario". It's really good, but shiny, instead of liquidy.
youre right, but its to dark in my opinion

Btw some progress:
Shadow Mario: 67% done!
Scott P update 80% done!
Secret Project 10% done!
Knuckles V0.2 49% done!
Waluigi V4 port 79% done!
Silver V2 update 100% done!

Im releasing all but SM at the same time  :af2:

Just so you guys know ;)

I never understood why the N.A.S. Shadow Mario got more downloads than mine, even though ThatEarthboundguy used mine, and he even said it wasn't the most accurate version. He gave him Mario's N.A.S. texture, and then a gy-like texture. Most of the time you can see the Mario-ness in the textures. I really wish my hacks were more popular, I have not seen a better Dark Bowser, SM64 Mario Bros, or an Ice Mario. *facepalm*
So I'm taking it that you're going to post a preview of Shadow Mario once you're done right? :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 09, 2012, 02:33:14 PM
youre right, but its to dark in my opinion

Btw some progress:
Shadow Mario: 67% done!
Scott P update 80% done!
Secret Project 10% done!
Knuckles V0.2 49% done!
Waluigi V4 port 79% done!

Just so you guys know ;)
Sweet. I'm mainly waiting for SM and BJ but I also want Knuckles

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 09, 2012, 04:44:54 PM
I never understood why the N.A.S. Shadow Mario got more downloads than mine, even though ThatEarthboundguy used mine, and he even said it wasn't the most accurate version. He gave him Mario's N.A.S. texture, and then a gy-like texture. Most of the time you can see the Mario-ness in the textures. I really wish my hacks were more popular, I have not seen a better Dark Bowser, SM64 Mario Bros, or an Ice Mario. *facepalm*
So I'm taking it that you're going to post a preview of Shadow Mario once you're done right? :notimp:
Yes i will! I promise either its done or not, it will be a preview ;)

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 09, 2012, 08:57:28 PM
Yes i will! I promise either its done or not, it will be a preview ;)
Are you still using the model from the original BJ/SM hack over Z/S? Or are you using a different model?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Btw sfx for waluigi Finnaly done! Thanks to KTH! So Waluigi is close to done!

I need sm done soon. B jr is almost ready for a beta also.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 11, 2012, 02:39:55 PM
I need sm done soon. B jr is almost ready for a beta also.
im working on high priority but im not home atm :oshi: so it mustbe done when its done