DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Archer/Elen on December 10, 2014, 12:07:26 AM
Play on Halberd 0.8 and you'll know what it means to have a 20 minute long chase around without landing a SINGLE hit.
for example... Palutena's Temple... me and Naoto know the torture of that... its... insane...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Archer/Elen on December 10, 2014, 12:07:26 AM
Play on Halberd 0.8 and you'll know what it means to have a 20 minute long chase around without landing a SINGLE hit.

I've played longer matches than that. I still don't care really.

Quote from: DSX8 on December 10, 2014, 12:33:08 AM
for example... Palutena's Temple... me and Naoto know the torture of that... its... insane...

I only hated the experience because your friend was running away the whole time. Other than that, I like fighting on that stage.

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on December 10, 2014, 02:32:30 AM
I only hated the experience because your friend was running away the whole time. Other than that, I like fighting on that stage.
sure sure... thats what they ALL say... >.>

something i've been working on.. but stopped due to a cold.. still trying to get better tho
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Looks like Awakening's Lyn.
Pretty sweet either way.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: DSX8 on December 10, 2014, 03:10:16 AM


GIVE IT NAO

I'LL BE ABLE TO MAKE THAT MOVESET I'VE BEEN PLANNING FOR LIKE HALF A YEAR

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on December 10, 2014, 04:51:29 AM
Looks like Awakening's Lyn.
Pretty sweet either way.

It is.

And it's the best Lyn we're going to get for a long while lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on December 10, 2014, 05:12:26 AM
GIVE IT NAO

You called? Also I don't have anything... Why are you yelling at me? ;-;

Quote from: DSX8 on December 10, 2014, 03:10:16 AM
sure sure... thats what they ALL say... >.>

Oh don't give me that. You know how annoyed I was that entire match. I made it VERY clear that I was. You know that you jerk. >:v
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on December 10, 2014, 04:51:29 AM
Looks like Awakening's Lyn.
Pretty sweet either way.
thxs

Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on December 10, 2014, 05:12:26 AM
GIVE IT NAO NOW!

I'LL BE ABLE TO MAKE THAT MOVESET I'VE BEEN PLANNING FOR LIKE HALF A YEAR

It is.

And it's the best Lyn we're going to get for a long while lol
fixed :v

she'll be released around xmas... while Korra will be released around new years along with a stage.

Post Merge: December 10, 2014, 06:46:59 AM

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on December 10, 2014, 04:51:29 AM
Looks like Awakening's Lyn.
Pretty sweet either way.
thxs

Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on December 10, 2014, 05:12:26 AM
GIVE IT NAO NOW!

I'LL BE ABLE TO MAKE THAT MOVESET I'VE BEEN PLANNING FOR LIKE HALF A YEAR

It is.

And it's the best Lyn we're going to get for a long while lol
fixed :v

she'll be released around xmas... while Korra will be released around new years along with a stage.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Nao-chan on December 10, 2014, 06:26:15 AM
You called? Also I don't have anything... Why are you yelling at me? ;-;

I'm sorry ;_;

Quote from: Velen on December 10, 2014, 08:40:37 AM
Dat hair needs some edittin.

The original model was at like 19.9k polys. Had to be optimized to hell to get her into Brawl.

Obviously there's ways to reduce poly count while keeping a majority of the quality, but we're all on borrowed time lol.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DSX8 on December 10, 2014, 03:10:16 AM
sure sure... thats what they ALL say... >.>

something i've been working on.. but stopped due to a cold.. still trying to get better tho

I am hype to see this in action. Seriously. Lyndis Master Race.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on December 10, 2014, 01:13:10 PM
I'm sorry ;_;

The original model was at like 19.9k polys. Had to be optimized to hell to get her into Brawl.

Obviously there's ways to reduce poly count while keeping a majority of the quality, but we're all on borrowed time lol.

I wasn't talking about the polys. I was talking about the texture.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on December 10, 2014, 01:13:10 PM
I'm sorry ;_;

The original model was at like 19.9k polys. Had to be optimized to hell to get her into Brawl.

Obviously there's ways to reduce poly count while keeping a majority of the quality, but we're all on borrowed time lol.
i actually didnt even optimize this lyn model.. xD

Quote from: Velen on December 11, 2014, 04:00:46 AM
I wasn't talking about the polys. I was talking about the texture.
i dont see anything wrong with the hair texture Velen.. then again, ppl like u care about looks i guess..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I think its just the way the hair texture looks in the Brawlbox preview, I'm pretty sure it looks better ingame. Marth and Ike's hair does the same thing.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on December 11, 2014, 11:48:36 PM
I think its just the way the hair texture looks in the Brawlbox preview, I'm pretty sure it looks better ingame. Marth and Ike's hair does the same thing.
^ this... totally this xD

anyways... ermm... imma just post... these 2 pics.. and have ppl fight over which 1 they want... <.>

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Don't mess with me. Are those actual models from HW? :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509