DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Quote from: Xiggah on February 12, 2012, 08:53:01 AM
ummm... Who's Deadmaster?
Quote from: Pikawil on February 12, 2012, 09:33:13 AM
Zing.
lol dang u beat me to it... xDD

anyways.... get ready for a new preview... and its NOT a character!! :o
Each model in Pokefloats now has fixed normals, and smoothed out! also some UV fixing on some models
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: jokekid on February 12, 2012, 11:27:12 AM
that stage has to be a pain in the ass...
for animation wise... yes it will be... xD

collision wise... more of a pain in the ass xD

edit:
and here's the video i'll be using for this stage.... credit to OshToby for the video, and models too. :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I love you so much (period)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on February 12, 2012, 11:43:16 AM
I love you so much (period)
xD  thanks i guess :>.>:

anyways.... another pic! but with textures added. Some CullModes r gonna need to be changed, like on Goldeen, Venusaur, and Chansey.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: jokekid on February 12, 2012, 12:23:04 PM
just make everything cullnone
thats what i plan on doing anyways lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

will pokefloats move like the normal one becuase that looks epic but venusaur sure needs a fix he looks really wierd  unless thats a texture problem
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you look at the video, it's pretty much the same as Melee PokeFloats. Can't wait! I tried PokeFloats 2, but I dunno...felt a little clustered. Still amusing to see confused CPUs derp to their death within the first 20 seconds. I'm very used to Melee Floats so I'll definitely add this!


Quote from: Haseyo on February 12, 2012, 01:11:56 PM
If you look at the video, it's pretty much the same as Melee PokeFloats. Can't wait! I tried PokeFloats 2, but I dunno...felt a little clustered. Still amusing to see confused CPUs derp to their death within the first 20 seconds. I'm very used to Melee Floats so I'll definitely add this!
the video wasnt showing for me  awhile back dkn why the stage looks epic and i hope the cpu atleast jump  dsx8 you should make a safron city import from n64 too and animate the spirites on the door :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OMG chansey's eyes hahahahaha
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

A STAGE!!
FROM DSX8!!
Finally. :notimp:

Venasuar is missing some plant leaves..

Venasaur's back creeps me out :oshi:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]