DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 11, 2012, 11:12:35 PM #3435 Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 11:14:02 PM by AVGanondorf
Quote from: DSX8 on April 11, 2012, 08:10:14 PM
O.o

lolwat
I speak Japanese, he said Happy Birthday to you.  (お誕生日おめでとう).  Although why would anyone send you a Happy Birthday message in Japanese??  hahaha

Happy Birthday DSX8!!  :D


Quote from: DSX8 on April 11, 2012, 10:04:12 PM
:notimp:

no need to call me master..... :|
Im just kidding bro XD but thanks for the help

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: AVGanondorf on April 11, 2012, 11:12:35 PM
I speak Japanese, he said Happy Birthday to you.  (お誕生日おめでとう).  Although why would anyone send you a Happy Birthday message in Japanese??  hahaha

Happy Birthday DSX8!!  :D
Quote from: Haseyo on April 11, 2012, 11:14:40 PM
Happy birthday dood! I have nothing witty to say.
thxs lol


Quote from: kingskull95 on April 11, 2012, 11:19:16 PM
Im just kidding bro XD but thanks for the help
ya np


anyways.... you all want some daigo temple cherry boms right? TO BAD WALUIGI GOT CAUGHT IN IT! :o
has its own original light and fog data... but.. i need to find a way to make it less... thick! also dont kno y the flames dont animate while everything else DOES! :o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I Want that...  :af: awesome job on that!
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




wait, its ur birth-day? you know what they say?

Merry Christmas :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Infernape on April 11, 2012, 11:40:18 PM
I Want that...  :af: awesome job on that!
lol to bad :p

Quote from: Albafika on April 12, 2012, 12:11:16 AM
You're 24? Wow. ._.

Happy birthday.
lol yup and thxs
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 12, 2012, 12:16:55 AM
ok, sorry
for....?

Quote from: NekuBrawler on April 12, 2012, 12:18:21 AM
wait, its ur birth-day? you know what they say?

Merry Christmas :af:
xD thanks


on the side.... i recieved a hate mail!!! xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Can't wait to see the TvC revamps! Still have mostly all of 'em. :3

And bappy hirthday, bud! :3
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Quote from: 2DaMax92 on April 12, 2012, 01:33:08 AM
Can't wait to see the TvC revamps! Still have mostly all of 'em. :3

And happy birthday, bud! :3
^ fixed :p

but thxs :3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on April 12, 2012, 01:40:58 AM
^ fixed :p

but thxs :3

Don't jeapordadize my edumacation.

I spellz gewd. XD
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Quote from: DSX8 on April 12, 2012, 01:17:23 AM
on the side.... i recieved a hate mail!!! xD
On the side? What is that even supposed to mean. Also, have a birthday is all I can say

Quote from: Nah on April 12, 2012, 01:46:01 AM
On the side? What is that even supposed to mean. Also, have a birthday is all I can say
oh its u.. please gtfo and leave my peaceful life alone ^^

kthxsbai
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Dunno what thats about o.o

BUT

The stage looks cool so far. I'm really excited about the invisible barriers cause I actually enjoy playing stamina matches.

Its even more fun when you have characters modeled after MvC games. Spider-Man and Deadpool for example.

I'm actually gonna go out and get MvC3 some time soon and use that for Wolverine and Iron Man (if no one does Iron Man first that is) And I might buckle down and do Captain America (I really don't have any taste for this guy) and most def gotta do X-23 now that Kit's left. (I was gonna do her before I found out Kit was gonna)

So kudos.

I may not like TvC or games like MvC... but they are fun when its the Brawl version xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.