DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 12, 2012, 03:15:56 AM
Dunno what thats about o.o

BUT

The stage looks cool so far. I'm really excited about the invisible barriers cause I actually enjoy playing stamina matches.

Its even more fun when you have characters modeled after MvC games. Spider-Man and Deadpool for example.

I'm actually gonna go out and get MvC3 some time soon and use that for Wolverine and Iron Man (if no one does Iron Man first that is) And I might buckle down and do Captain America (I really don't have any taste for this guy) and most def gotta do X-23 now that Kit's left. (I was gonna do her before I found out Kit was gonna)

So kudos.

I may not like TvC or games like MvC... but they are fun when its the Brawl version xD
xD u should try em out!

Post Merge: April 12, 2012, 04:52:25 AM

Quote from: Nah on April 12, 2012, 03:28:01 AM
The name's Nah. Nah Bro. Also can't wait for the next stream
i would prefer if u didnt follow me aaron
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 12, 2012, 06:58:33 AM
I do want that stage but that fog is way too intense.
hah yeah... still trying to fix it... =/
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I have tried them xD

Brawl seems to be the only 2D fighter I like...

Everything else has to have an 8 way run system...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

April 12, 2012, 08:08:47 AM #3454 Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 10:02:00 AM by DSX8
Quote from: Kagemaru on April 12, 2012, 07:49:47 AM
I have tried them xD

Brawl seems to be the only 2D fighter I like...

Everything else has to have an 8 way run system...
lol i see...

edit:
well.. fog issue fixed on Daigo Temple Cherry Boms... sometimes the SRT0 data will play, sometime wont.. pretty weird if u ask me.. must be a SRT0 bug from BB 66..
also.. added some smexy light reflection on the tree's.. and they follow the camera
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on April 12, 2012, 08:08:47 AM
lol i see...

edit:
well.. fog issue fixed on Daigo Temple Cherry Boms... sometimes the SRT0 data will play, sometime wont.. pretty weird if u ask me.. must be a SRT0 bug from BB 66..
also.. added some smexy light reflection on the tree's.. and they follow the camera


smexyyy

Sexy indeed.

I might actually turn my Wii on this week.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

only thing i find weird is how the level looks like a background, instead of a real level... at least in that pic it looks like that to me...
probably its cuz of the lack of a shadow now i think about it...^^

I see what you mean.

The lack of shadows coming off snake and the metal boxes do actually make it look like a background picture.

But I suspect DSX8 has either addressed or will address that issue.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 12, 2012, 05:46:32 PM
I see what you mean.

The lack of shadows coming off snake and the metal boxes do actually make it look like a background picture.

But I suspect DSX8 has either addressed or will address that issue.
lol the shadow model is there.. just not sure y its not loading up anymore in Dolphin.. i think BB 66 did something to it and doesnt make it work anymore...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

April 12, 2012, 08:12:05 PM #3460 Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 08:43:53 PM by KTH
Quote

Mother of God. That look like the original.

April 13, 2012, 11:45:35 AM #3461 Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 12:03:17 PM by DSX8
Quote from: KTH on April 12, 2012, 08:12:05 PM
Mother of God. That look like the original.
indeed it does!

anyways... i found out y the MShadow doesnt work...

the Part2 Entries of the MShadow material doesnt save properly in the latest BB, thus making them not work in game.. and plus it wont let me manually add/edit the part2 entry! so for now.. imma have to find another way to make it work for the custom MShadow model i made for Daigo Temple.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


edit:
well got it to finally have "shadow" for its Part2 Entries on the material... tried it out, and i get no charater shadow at all... not sure what im doing wrong here..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


update:
well... working on Washinkyo Amehon.... got some models to have normals now, just gotta fix 3 more in 3ds max... gonna be a long process till this stage works properly in brawl..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Coolio
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

indeed


anyways... im having some issue's with the final model of the stage...


                                   Regular                                                    New with normals fixed

Original Model:
Scale: (-1,1,1.119873)
Rotation: (0,30.80497,0)
Translation: (-2.577034,3.768984,-22.35934)

New model from 3ds max:
Scale: (1,1,1.1199)
Rotation: (-180,210.8049,0)
Translation: (-2.577034,3.768984,-22.35934)

as u can see.. only the Scale and Rotation in the main bone has changed upon exporting from 3ds max.. not sure what to do to fix this..


update:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



update2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


anyways... im off to bed.. got a busy weekend in front of me.... :\
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hope it works out.

I know all to well about hacks not working with you :/

I should get going to sleep too... its 530am...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.