Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Well SDo0m said pretty much... MORE then I wanted. Nice feedback. :P


However, there is one con to this one... He has more vertices then a normal character. So he lags a bit in free for alls. But most notably on Delfino...

However... This is minor for me. Since I use him with the PSA, which isn't Wifi safe anyway. Also, as many imports with shine on them do, his shine also glitches up on Delfino.


Overall though, this model gives that move set more life. And it looks GREAT in game, just watching him fight as a CPU. You can't even tell that was once Snake.
XD

Oh and one other minor thing adding onto Data_Drain.  Shame he has no FS eyes.  But again, really minor.  The lag and the shine issue maybe things that you may want to look into though.  That's the problem with UMvC3 models.  A number of them have really high vertex counts.  Still, love this mod to death.


Thanks for the feedback guys.

I tried reducing the Poly count as much as possible without it distorting the model or rig. That's also part of the reason for the custom parts, since they have less polys than the MvC parts. I probably could bring the Poly count down by a lot if I remove his extra faces... but then again he won't have any faces.

Imo the lag isn't that noticeable and there only a few situations where it ever gets bad. These issues should be resolved whenever BlackJax adds the tristripper to BrawlBox and I'll be able to add FS Eyes then. Didn't think the FS eyes was a big thing to include for Deadpool since you can't really see his eyes whenever he gets his FS anyways, so to avoid any further increases in model size I decided to cut them..

The shine thing on Delfino, I have no clue what causes it. I'll have to take a look at Captain Falcons model and compare it to Deadpools to see what's different since they both use the same shine effect.


But again I feel these things are minor and I'm glad people are enjoying it as it is.


tl;dr There a few minor problems, they'll get fixed when I can. Glad you all like it.  :af:

Deadpool is my favorite import yet. He is what us Importers should shoot for for quality and awesomeness.

Once again, great job Beyond :)

I love your new Deadpool amazing job, Beyond.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Regarding the poll.

I love all these MvC3 model imports. It'd be awesome to import some other stuff that you have sitting around. How about Shulk? I bet he needs some love :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I like the MvC3 stuff as well, but seriously. Amaterasu needs to be on Ivysaur already :srs:

She Hulk...Ganon would be boss, but I feel she needs the Knee of Justice, so if you do decide to import her, I vote Captain Falcon.


Also regarding the poll. There's one who has been imported who is badly in need of attention. I don't need to say who.

-but this Deadpool is awsome!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

As you guys should know by now, my polls mean nothing.

If you're curious as to what I'm working on... Well, I have Ratchet to texture and I'mma get started on a custom model for a future PSA.

But considering my motivation, interest and time to Brawl mod is at an all time low, don't be surprised if waiting a month between hacks becomes a common occurrence. <_<

Already heard about you texturing Ratchet, and I can't wait to see the results.

Take your time sir. Practice makes perfect.

how can you not be hyped about making a revolution in brawl?
i mean having ammy in brawl isnt only ammy, it's a new posibility, a new oportunity for new imports, seriously, how can you not be hyped by that?

Quote from: gamma kid on June 08, 2012, 09:11:43 AM
how can you not be hyped about making a revolution in brawl?
i mean having ammy in brawl isnt only ammy, it's a new posibility, a new oportunity for new imports, seriously, how can you not be hyped by that?
probably becase of how hard it is and boring with the trial and error?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is he scratching his ass? HELL YES.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You know what Beyond, if keep making hacks that are as good as Deadpool, you can take as much time as you want.  Better to take your time and release what you want to release than to just churn out a bunch of crap you don't care about.