Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Segtendo on May 24, 2012, 01:41:24 AM
Funny how it's the only thing that has votes so far :P

Lies! The last option has two.

Quote from: GBC on May 24, 2012, 01:46:31 AM
y am i always influencing or in your polls somehow :srs:

Bcuz ur cool and popular

Quote from: Mercenary on May 24, 2012, 01:48:25 AM
Bcuz ur cool and popular

:vyse: thank ya
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I actually voted for the last one because it was funny ;D

i voted for goku...[noob]
does that mean ur gonna make him soon?
[/noob]

Quote from: gamma kid on May 24, 2012, 09:18:24 AM
i voted for goku...[noob]
does that mean ur gonna make him soon?
[/noob]
lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Insanity: What amazingly good Brawl modders with over 200,000 total downloads in their Brawl vault induce to rabid fans when they tease their mods for ages
Lol rather hypocritical coming from me, since I do the same thing.


Thanks for the Deadpool and great job! It made my day after E3(disappointment)...

Sexy Deadpool, as always.

Love the colors shades that you chose. He looks alive!


Got him tonight ;D
Will try ASAP.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Beyond isn't dead?! YAY! But, really, Deadpool looks very well done. Thinking about doing the MvC3 recolors, but I'm not sure.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Man Deadpool is so fantastic.  This is what more imports should be.  You take a model and you edit it in numerous ways to make it your own.  I think there are too many cases where the model isn't edited at all.  Heck, I feel that there are even too many cases where the texture isn't edited.  I feel that the rig for an import is just one part of it.  The model and texture are equally as important and I'm so glad that you made all the edits.

The gun holster on his right leg, the kunai on his right, the teleporter strap around his body and the new gloves and boots make it all almost seem like a model you made from scratch, but it still has the absolute professionalism of the MvC3 model.  And of course the texture is as excellent as always.  You struck that perfect balance of shadows and highlights and the saturation is just right.  Sexy shades of red and black.  And the shine on the metal areas is another nice touch.  

And of course the rig.  As far as I can tell it's very clean.  I have no issues with it and my current Deadpool animations translated pretty much perfectly.  Infact, the model import fits better to the bone structure than the vertex does funnily enough (for example, when you rotated the toes of the vertex, they would stretch the foot slightly but that doesn't happen at all with the import).  Also I like the expressions.  They're a small detail with Deadpool's mask, but I love them nonetheless.  Particularly the fact that you made one for when his mouth moves.   I was hoping you would do that XD


So tl;dr: It's okay I guess...<3 <3 <3