Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
I prefer the bottom one.
I like colors that are more solid.

Good work on it so far, I should keep track of your thread more often



The darker one, as everyone else said.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Did someone say fur? Wow..

I like the bottom one better also, but the black part looks too gray.

Don't push the Brawlified look to another level, sir.

I can't tell the difference...they both look good.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on May 24, 2012, 01:11:44 AM
I can't tell the difference...they both look good.
One's darker than the other.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



K, thanks again everyone. That actually makes things a lot easier for me...

Kbai


Insanity: noun A person is defined to be insane when they perform an action multiple times while expecting a different result each time.

So yes, I guess the Dragonball option is pretty accurate: I vote in polls that have a Dragonball option every time and expect it to not win.

Looks like I'm insane. :af:

Quote from: Mercenary on May 24, 2012, 01:39:43 AM
Insanity: noun A person is defined to be insane when they perform an action multiple times while expecting a different result each time.

So yes, I guess the Dragonball option is pretty accurate: I vote in polls that have a Dragonball option every time and expect it to not win.

Looks like I'm insane. :af:
Funny how it's the only thing that has votes so far :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 24, 2012, 01:41:24 AM
Funny how it's the only thing that has votes so far :P
Because it's the most accurate definition.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

y am i always influencing or in your polls somehow :srs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.