Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
look in my model request thread(the link in my sign.) and many suggestions
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Albafika on October 24, 2011, 07:15:34 PM
You might wanna import that Vincent now, Beyond. XD


Oh yea, I forgot I had his model. I'll get to him soon, hopefully.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 24, 2011, 06:58:41 PM
Beyond with the market goods, eh?

Tekkaman Blade looks super sexy, and I'm glad to see Vergil and Ryu on your list (please tell me it's not SF4 Ryu though...)

Not too hyped about DBZ, but at least people should shut up about Vegeta.


I was thinking MvC3 Ryu...

MvC3 Ryu is the best looking Ryu model hands down.

Can't wait to see how tekkaman ends up! I wonder what custom model you will end up making first beyond.

Quote from: Beyond on October 24, 2011, 07:18:11 PM
I was thinking MvC3 Ryu...

That's all I needed to hear.  Thank you very much.

Does this mean that you have access to all of the MvC3 models?  Your answer will determine whether or not I make a request thread for Doctor Doom and Magneto...

Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 24, 2011, 07:23:38 PM
That's all I needed to hear.  Thank you very much.

Does this mean that you have access to all of the MvC3 models?  Your answer will determine whether or not I make a request thread for Doctor Doom and Magneto...

If magneto ends up getting imported there will need to be a curley mustache variant :P

Next to the models you have planned to import in your OP can you put in parentheses what game it'll be from?
Also, do you think in the download release you could include the original model textures in addition to the Brawlified textures?

Cap'n Beyond Booty Swag returns :happy:

Welcome back Cap'n......>.>

anyway, Tekkaman lookin pretty sweet :)

cough cough.....taskmaster (over link) lol yeah but good looking tekaman blade tho it's raw

good to hear your getting imports working, im psyched to download all of your imports. :af:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Great to see you're interested in model imports ;) Loving Tekkaman by the way. Is he over Pit?  :)

I know you don't usually take requests, but if I may suggest

Klonoa over peach, zelda, Lucas or pit... with the model of his old Door to Phantomile costume...

I happen to have an un-rigged model made by GOEMONBOY right here
http://www.mediafire.com/?46csc50vsmhwybc

Then again, Star and the others put so much hard work into their Klonoa project... i don't want to be stepping on anyone's toes  :-\

Ever give Megaman Trigger over samus a thought? Though, he isn't exactly everyone's favorite incarnation of the blue bomber; I'd like to see progress in projects that were abandoned in the past, like his  :P

Anyway, I can't wait to see what custom models you make ^3^

^3^


 r)  Why am I not surprised you're doing this BY? Though, I want that Tekkaman Blade so badly. ;D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

You are importing! The one thing I could think that you would have to vertex now from seeing your planned vertex list forever ago would be Kisuke from Muramasa. The rest though importable.

Glad you will be brawl-izing the textures.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Over who Ryu would be? Snake ? Ike?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: Beyond on October 24, 2011, 03:51:49 PM
Yes. Yes it does.

Probably an even more stupid question but does that mean you will finished her (:af2:) or leve the project to someone else?
お前はもう死んでいる。