Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 09:30:03 PM by Beyond






___________________________________________________________









Beyonds Tea Party!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that tekkaman model  :af:

and a probably stupid question, but does this make ammy possible?

Wow, looking nice so far, are you gonna touch up some shading on these models to make them fit into Brawl more?

But it's good to see you've adapted quickly to this.
XD In before Vegeta fan boys.

Quote from: Kumari sai on October 24, 2011, 03:44:30 PM
that tekkaman model  :af:

and a probably stupid question, but does this make ammy possible?


Yes. Yes it does.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 24, 2011, 03:44:39 PM
Wow, looking nice so far, are you gonna touch up some shading on these models to make them fit into Brawl more?

But it's good to see you've adapted quickly to this.
XD In before Vegeta fan boys.


Why of course.

I'll attempt to to "Brawlify" the textures on my imports where I can, that'll also help seperate me from the other importers out there.

Goku and Vegeta cool :D
just them i requested
anyway what version of Goku hope it is Buu saga a.k.a Goku (End)(as named in DBZBT3) and his SSJ transforms too? (please make CF boneset for him)

and i will ask the same about Vegeta (hope it is buu saga)and make him Wolf boneset (cuz of moveset)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

*Sheds fountains of mantears*

Yay he lives!  And I can't wait for your imports.  Which ones are you going to actually model yourself and which ones will you import from other games

I've been thinking for a while about making just a quick moveset of Ryu on Snake (wouldn't be very hard and it would be a nice, perfectly canon moveset for a character that would fit perfectly in Brawl).  But enough about me, nice to see you back broski

I think its fair to assume we're finally going to get Blaziken over Captain Falcon. I was super disappointed when we got Lucario over Blaziken.

Also, I have all of Raiden's models and textures from MGS2, and been waiting for him over Marth (1-slot) since 2008 lol

On a different note, does anybody here know if NMH models support this method?

wow... im surprised to see u pick this up way so easily!! im still having issue's rigging bones to a character Dx
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

You're alive! :af2:
Epic Tekkaman preview. :vyse:
Quote from: DSX8 on October 24, 2011, 04:53:15 PM
wow... im surprised to see u pick this up way so easily!! im still having issue's rigging bones to a character Dx
Same lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


well well well look who's back D_D...

[spoiler]lol welcome back beyond..
FC:4898-8419-2778

Could I make a suggestion that if you do decide to import a SSJ3 Goku that this is one of the retextures:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Currently it seems that there are a lots of hacks of characters from certain franchises (i.e Sonic; Kingdom Hearts etc) and not a lot from others and I'm hoping that with the release of the new Brawlbox and the ability to import custom models that other franchises will be able to take the spotlight.

In which case I've got a load of suggestions of characters from other franchises.

Street Fighter
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mortal Kombat
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


God of War
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Crash Bandicoot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Runescape
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Other
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hopefully some of those will take your fancy, but regardless of what you do I know it will turn out amazing.

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

well if you take suggestions could you see if you can do something from this topic please:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35157.0
thanks in advance if you can do this  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Beyond with the market goods, eh?

Tekkaman Blade looks super sexy, and I'm glad to see Vergil and Ryu on your list (please tell me it's not SF4 Ryu though...)

Not too hyped about DBZ, but at least people should shut up about Vegeta.

da great beyond is importing stuff!

i would suggest something but i´ve got nothing :srs:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?