Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Dude.

I just logged in to compliment that import.

It's good. It's very good.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

I think everyone should stick to the first version of the import we got.
Hey, it'd be affected by lighting, but at least the textures didn't seem to glitch up.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It's like Zero is constantly dividing by himself or something. >.>

lol


i see zero doesnt want to collaborate lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



it should ... work ... now....

please... work.... I just want ...the people happy...



Quote from: Beyond on November 06, 2011, 07:39:35 PM


it should ... work ... now....

please... work.... I just want ...the people happy...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think is just sick! Question: Why did he have, or maybe he still does, 2 Z-Sabers?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Tekkaman Blade on November 06, 2011, 07:44:18 PMI think is just sick! Question: Why did he have, or maybe he still does, 2 Z-Sabers?

^this....the two z sabers thing
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Everything seems to work fine now.  Played a full match on Halberd and there was neither static nor lag.

Good job!

BY.

*Pats his shoulder.*

You done good, my friend.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

We still love you Beyond.(No homo)

yea beyond, just did a couple of matches with him and got no lag or the static issue. :D

Glad to hear it's finally working.

Also, new poll is new. I'm holding off on Ryu and Travis for now.

.... seems like EVERY MvC3 models need that kind of fixing... beyond, do u mind doing the same thing with my Spiderman cause i HONESTLY have no clue what you even did o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Ten bucks Vegeta wins the poll.....


But I voted for the Awesome Vampire anyways.

*looks at poll, sees 6th option*  :srs: Oh boy, here we go...
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.