Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
About the giant, muscular, Get Out Frog, will it be a cuban cigar?

Also, will you be doing recolors of blunts, joints, and Marlboro cigarettes for his cigar, or will you just let other people do it?

*Votes for Crono.*

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 19, 2011, 06:44:30 PM
Haven't seen one quality hack of him.

Quote from: Beyond
Next custom model. Not next hack, next custom model. <_<

The power of reading is amazing isn't it?  And this is coming from someone who loathes reading XD

@Sdoom: He was just stating that he hasn't seen a good quality hack of Sparkster.

It was a general statement. That's all.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 19, 2011, 06:50:33 PM
The power of reading is amazing isn't it?  And this is coming from someone who loathes reading XD
Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 19, 2011, 07:06:40 PM
@Sdoom: He was just stating that he hasn't seen a good quality hack of Sparkster.

It was a general statement. That's all.
^This man is correct.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Honestly, I'd rather see a big muscular Get Out Frog than Megaman.

Though I'm not surprised he's winning.


Voted for Sparkster.

I still highly hope you end up importing and rigging him over Captain Falcon.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 19, 2011, 09:51:31 PM
Honestly, I'd rather see a big muscular Get Out Frog than Megaman.

Though I'm not surprised he's winning.


Voted for Sparkster.
I do the exact same thing.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Screw Megaman
Get Out Toad Needs a Kickass Version of himself XD
Besides, there's tons of good megaman hacks out there already anyway :P


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 19, 2011, 10:10:02 PM
Screw Megaman
Get Out Toad Needs a Kickass Version of himself XD
Besides, there's tons of good megaman hacks out there already anyway :P
Not really...

Show me 5 good Megaman hacks. (recolors don't count as a separate hack) There actually aren't that many.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 19, 2011, 11:21:28 PM
Not really...

Show me 5 good Megaman hacks. (recolors don't count as a separate hack) There actually aren't that many.

Why does it even matter?

Beyond's only making the model. He's not rigging, importing, or anything of that nature yet.

The best Megaman we have right now is the vertex by KTH.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Muscular frog with a cuban cigar.  when i read this, this is what popped into my head.

[spoiler]

and than i saw this:
[spoiler]