Poll
Question: Love is ___________.
Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits

Pages:  1 ... 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 ... 157
Author Topic: Beyonds Love Temple  (Read 598464 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1110 on: December 22, 2011, 06:19:22 PM »

I'm not sure. Depends if I finish up the texture... or rather, if I want to finish the texture.
    just take the time you needing for finish Vegeta model import
    while i waiting for the model to update the moveset for him and revamp animations just for the model i already started on my next project Cheesy
    so i dont needing it right now
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 06:25:37 PM by Naruto Uzumaki » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

dRage
    Global Moderator

• Awards Famous Hacker Fiery Topic Pin Collector KCMM Old Timer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1111 on: December 22, 2011, 06:25:47 PM »

Everytime you ask about Vegeta godBeyond kills a puppydelays Vegeta by one day.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1112 on: December 22, 2011, 06:33:10 PM »

Everytime you ask about Vegeta godBeyond kills a puppydelays Vegeta by one day.
    LOL
    Ain't that the truth Tongue

People really have to be chill about Vegeta. That's all they want.

Once Vegeta's out, fanboys will shut up about him Tongue

: SW-2632-7270-6724

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1113 on: December 22, 2011, 06:37:46 PM »

LOL Ain't that the truth Tongue People really have to be chill about Vegeta. That's all they want. Once Vegeta's out, fanboys will shut up about him Tongue
    if not they asking for SSJ4 vegeta,sayain saga vegeta,Buu saga Vegeta

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Friedslick6
    Extreme Kitten

I'll always be, just like you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1114 on: December 22, 2011, 07:05:31 PM »

if not they asking for SSJ4 vegeta,sayain saga vegeta,Buu saga Vegeta
    That's true. And after that, they will probably ask for Super Dragonball Z Brawl.

At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Teinchi23
    Hyper Kitten

Swag.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1115 on: December 22, 2011, 07:40:33 PM »

your not supposed to ask that question ever on Beyonds thread
    Im srs here

That's true. And after that, they will probably ask for Super Dragonball Z Brawl.
    If only u guys understood, lol!  Grin
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 07:42:54 PM by TeinchiClause23 » Logged

Tobi
    Mega Kitten

Obito?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1116 on: December 22, 2011, 07:47:22 PM »

that guy was right your new here so you wwouldn't understand all the trouble asking about him has caused over the years or maybe just many months but anyway that is where the get out frog comes from because so many people pmed beyond and pestered him about vegeta. That is also why you see people call him different variations of his name.  Police

Teinchi23
    Hyper Kitten

Swag.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1117 on: December 22, 2011, 07:56:22 PM »

that guy was right your new here so you wwouldn't understand all the trouble asking about him has caused over the years or maybe just many months but anyway that is where the get out frog comes from because so many people pmed beyond and pestered him about vegeta. That is also why you see people call him different variations of his name.  Police
    Scary... Im srs here

Hotness
    Intermediate Kitten

Im very short tempered when it comes to stupid ppl

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1118 on: December 22, 2011, 09:14:44 PM »

not impressed Ok, this is starting to get annoying. Almost everyone in this thread is hating on dbz. Ok so you don't like the fact that vegeta is being made. Get over it. Keep your hate spam to yourself. Make the "fanboys" wait wouldst help matters. That'll just make them spam more and more until he's released. So just let beyond finish in peace so they can leave. Just because you are an "antiDBZ" person doesn't give you the right to tell beyond to not release vegeta until after Christmas. No one gives a [censored] about you hating dbz. So stop riding beyonds sack and let him do what he needs to do in peace. Saying that you don't like something isn't going tovmake someone stop. Beyond wants to please a lot if dbz lovers. Not just you. Just deal with it. Im srs here
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 09:15:43 PM by Hotness » Logged

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1119 on: December 22, 2011, 09:30:44 PM »

not impressed Ok, this is starting to get annoying. Almost everyone in this thread is hating on dbz. Ok so you don't like the fact that vegeta is being made. Get over it. Keep your hate spam to yourself. Make the "fanboys" wait wouldst help matters. That'll just make them spam more and more until he's released. So just let beyond finish in peace so they can leave. Just because you are an "antiDBZ" person doesn't give you the right to tell beyond to not release vegeta until after Christmas. No one gives a [censored] about you hating dbz. So stop riding beyonds sack and let him do what he needs to do in peace. Saying that you don't like something isn't going tovmake someone stop. Beyond wants to please a lot if dbz lovers. Not just you. Just deal with it. Im srs here

This was soooo unnecessary. It's not like all these peeps are telling Beyond to stop him. It's just a loong running joke on a problem I sadly witnessed where hundreds of fanboys came out of nowhere pestering him hourly for Vegeta to be either released, worked on, or for previews. And came a time where everyone got annoyed by it. Afterwards, Beyond couldn't take it any longer and thus he brought upon us the foulest being on the planet, the strongest creature known to man. The Get Out Frog. Everytime someone would ask, he DID delay Vegina, and he sent the Get Out Frog to tell them well.. to get out. lol

Also it's not spam, and if Beyond decided to cut the project, I don't think fanboys would be spamming for him if he's been removed from the list. He doesn't want to please, he wants to get over the hell he's been through and release Vegies.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1120 on: December 22, 2011, 09:38:16 PM »

This just HAD to come up.

Seriously, what's the point of this post? We know Beyond makes what he wants. I know he wants to please the DBZ fan boys. You know, this forum has actually taught me that DBZ is the most overrated anime I've ever experienced. Beyond's fans, like Zedkiel said, pestered Beyond with "where's vegeta" and all that crap. He's being nice enough to make a model. Something Beyond's thread doesn't need is crap. Let people like what they want. Me, I'm not a DBZ fan. But I'm not gonna go around saying that it sucks.

Now, if you would so kindly as to...
    GET OUT.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Hotness
    Intermediate Kitten

Im very short tempered when it comes to stupid ppl

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1121 on: December 22, 2011, 09:50:09 PM »

I never said that dbz sucked. And I know about the constant pestering towards beyond to get vegeta. What I was trying to say was that the people who keep saying that dbz sucks and that beyond should make the fanboys wait before he releases vegeta, are the ones who need to shut up. Their opinion is just as bad as the fanboys who want him. You people really should calm down and understand a post before going and thing [censored] to someone.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #1122 on: December 22, 2011, 09:50:40 PM »

I agree with this completely.

Don't get me wrong, I do [censored]ing hate annoying fanboys saying "Omg wheres Vegeta!?" Yeah.. that [censored] gets annoying.

Though, just cause of that, you gotta hate the series?

I know you don't like it, good for you. What is [censored]ing sad as [censored], is going out of your way, "Like omg hey like dont release it like just yet ok guys?"

Why the [censored] does it matter to you? If you really don't care about DBZ, then GTFO.

Why are you chilling on this thread in the mean time?

For example, I could care less for the Skyward Sword characters DSX8 is making currently.

I'm not gonna go out of my [censored]ing way, and say something negative about it. That's stupid as [censored].

If you don't like it, there's the door.

Haters throwing more wood in the fire, is not gonna help. If you're tired of this whole Vegeta thing, shut the [censored] up. Let the man finish him, release him, then no need to talk about him anymore.

If you hate, talk [censored], he's gonna delay it more, and more annoying fanboys will come.

So instead of fixing the problem, you're making it worse.
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 09:52:09 PM by ItalianStallion » Logged

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #1123 on: December 22, 2011, 10:08:59 PM »

<_< *sees a bunch of annoying Vegina ranting*

Hey look! A preview!

I got the super saiyan yellow hair final smash eyes thing working . Now I just need to texture his skin and hair. =D

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1124 on: December 22, 2011, 10:12:02 PM »

body looks terrific  Grin

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Pages:  1 ... 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 ... 157
    Print
    Jump to: