Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Nice job Beyond! And sorry if I was being an anoing fanboy, lol! Oh, and Merry Christmas Eve Eve! :D

Quote from: Naruto Uzumaki on December 23, 2011, 09:49:46 AM
awesome
inb4Segtendosayinb4Mariodk
:V

I love the texture, Beyond. Your texture-making ability is amazing. Well done.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Damn, ever since this model import thing has been perfected, my entire vertex characters are obsolete. Might as well wipe SD card clean and start fresh :p

Quote from: TeinchiClause23 on December 23, 2011, 09:41:02 PM:af2: *looks at title* :oshi:
Huh? I'm confused. It already said "Re: Beyonds Model Cartel. Christmas will be over 9000...Vegeta Preview" which meant Vegeta for Christmas.

Also, good job on Vegeta, Beyond.

Quote from: SmashClash on December 23, 2011, 09:46:56 PM
Huh? I'm confused. It already said "Re: Beyonds Model Cartel. Christmas will be over 9000...Vegeta Preview" which meant Vegeta for Christmas.
"Re: Beyonds Model Cartel. Vegeta will be released on Christmas..."
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on December 21, 2011, 04:31:03 PM
I already started Geno days ago, so the most recent poll results don't matter anyways. His rig is almost done, is just that his cloak thing is annoying to rig without dedicatet bones for it.
Awesome.  :af2:

December 24, 2011, 07:41:32 PM #1147 Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 07:42:38 PM by Naruto Uzumaki
@beyondyou i got a warning for you then you is done with Vegeta ppl will ask you for Gohan
now i have got like 10 Pms about make model over CF and his PSA and that stuff (even then the model is made  :>.>palm: )
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Seggy T. on December 23, 2011, 11:29:06 PM"Re: Beyonds Model Cartel. Vegeta will be released on Christmas..."
I know I'm saying why didn't he go :af2: & :oshi: when it had the previous title which meant the same thing.

Quote from: SmashClash on December 24, 2011, 09:38:39 PM
I know I'm saying why didn't he go :af2: & :oshi: when it had the previous title which meant the same thing.
I thought it was going to be released yesterday, and I didn't know it meant the same thing.

Quote from: TeinchiClause23 on December 25, 2011, 04:01:45 AMI thought it was going to be released yesterday, and I didn't know it meant the same thing.
It did, sorry, lol?


Remember the more you ask the more it delays.... :srs:

Dont start spamming his thread with "where is it" and "christmas was yesterday" crap....

Its annoying to him...
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: SouthCraft on December 26, 2011, 07:15:14 PMSo...... Is he done yet?

Beyond will finish Vegeta when he finishes him. >_> Now let him work in peace.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Vegeta will be released whenever Beyond feels like releasing him. There's no problem in waiting another day or so.