Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 31, 2011, 04:00:37 PM
On a completely on topic note, I forgot to comment on the Vegeta preview in the OP.  Looks super smexy.  Dat hair is so beautiful
makes mine look like crap  :(
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

VEGETA WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LVL?

ITS OVER 9000!!!!! :af:
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

So, are you fanboys satisfied?  Is Vegeta everything you wanted and more?  Are you done with DBZ for a while?  I really hope you guys are, because this was waaaaaaaaaaay too much drama for me.

On-topic: Vegeta does look really good.  I'm glad he turned out so well.

50 bucks says he gets more downloads then mine in an hour :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I saw vegeta released, and came. Then i was escorted out of the restaurant i was in. It seems like orgasming in a chinese food pace is frowned upon...
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Ve[censored]!

I are happy.

Bless you son.

Now the drama about Vegeta can finally stop.

Also, if you want his criticism, I'd say his SSJ hair is too mustard. Should be a brighter yellow.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 31, 2011, 04:48:04 PM
makes mine look like crap  :(

Dude all that matter is you tried *thumbs up*

On topic: Vegeta looks good to bad i gotta buy another brawl before i can play with him in game

Vegeta looks sexy, as always.

So... when's Piccolo coming out? >_>

January 01, 2012, 01:54:50 AM #1238 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 01:56:37 AM by kingskull95
srry but vegetas eye brows dont turn yellow but other then that it looks amazing  :af2:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

The hair on this vegina is oh so sexy...
That sounded WAY dirtier then I was expecting.

Anyway he looks great Beyond, the texture blew me away.


Agreed with Mr Italiano.  Hair could be brighter in SSJ.  Also, how come you didn't change the eyebrows?  Shouldn't they also be golden in SSJ if possible? It looks strange with just the hair.  GBC did it with his Trunks so it should be possible.

Apart from that it looks phenomenal.  Texture looks absolutely stunning. Such high quality in each area.  And I'm very glad you rigged the fingers.  I thought you'd just ignore them cuz Wolf has some bigass fingers.  Overall this looks simply amazing.

You know what?  Because of this I may just have to whip up a moveset for Vegina.  I didn't want to do one originally, but this import inspired me.  Not to mention I really feel Wolf deserves a good worthwhile replacement since he's a character I really like and I find it criminal how he has so few good hacks.

Hope you have a wonderful new year Beyond.  May 2012 be an awesome, non apocalyptic year!

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 01, 2012, 02:00:03 AM
Agreed with Mr Italiano.  Hair could be brighter in SSJ.  Also, how come you didn't change the eyebrows?  Shouldn't they also be golden in SSJ if possible? It looks strange with just the hair.  GBC did it with his Trunks so it should be possible.

Apart from that it looks phenomenal.  Texture looks absolutely stunning. Such high quality in each area.  And I'm very glad you rigged the fingers.  I thought you'd just ignore them cuz Wolf has some bigass fingers.  Overall this looks simply amazing.

You know what?  Because of this I may just have to whip up a moveset for Vegina.  I didn't want to do one originally, but this import inspired me.  Not to mention I really feel Wolf deserves a good worthwhile replacement since he's a character I really like and I find it criminal how he has so few good hacks.

Hope you have a wonderful new year Beyond.  May 2012 be an awesome, non apocalyptic year!

I thank you for this because now there will be a good moveset, and will make those fans quiet down. >.>
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


January 01, 2012, 02:30:17 AM #1244 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 02:31:36 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: JDub on January 01, 2012, 01:53:49 AMVegeta looks sexy, as always. So... when's Piccolo coming out? >_>

Really? :srs: He just relesed Vegederp. Give him some time.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]