Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 01, 2012, 02:30:17 AM

Really? :srs: He just relesed Vegederp. Give him some time.
It's a joke, man. Calm.

January 01, 2012, 03:27:26 AM #1248 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 03:33:20 AM by Son Goku
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45kFMOaWAbA&feature=channel_video_title
And with that, Vegeta is done.

Lol Big Green Dub.
In all seriousness though Vegeta looks amazing. You did a great job on him Beyond.

Hm... BY? I have a video for you...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 01, 2012, 04:40:32 AM
Hm... BY? I have a video for you...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Get out frog vs Vegeta...
Vegeta loses is a +. xP
I like it. =D
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 01, 2012, 04:40:32 AM
Hm... BY? I have a video for you...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Vegeta looks great.
Still play Brawl w/ hacks, even though I haven't posted that much..

He's going on my SD, for sure.

ತಎತ

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 01, 2012, 04:40:32 AM
Hm... BY? I have a video for you...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BEST VIDEO


Found a completely inconsequential glitch with Vegeta.

His blaster steals textures from crap in the environment/whoever you're going up against.  It doesn't effect gameplay in the least and in some cases it looks kinda cool (except when it steals Diddy's texture and looks hairy :-\)

Still thought I'd let you know.  Everything else is perfect.

January 01, 2012, 09:29:14 AM #1255 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 12:36:50 PM by MarioDK
finnaly its uploaded :D
@beyond at FS eyes wtih SSJ transfrom you gotfor to recolour vegeta´s Eyebrows to Yellow they are black
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Daymn Beyond you rigged Vegeta pretty much perfectly.  After messing with him in Brawlbox, the only flaws I could really diagnose was with the shoulders (when rotating the ShoulderJ bones upwards they go into themselves, and when rotating down they stick out) and even then it's easy to work around (rotate the ShoulderJ bones no more than about 45 degrees each way and leave the rest of the rotation to the ShoulderN bones).  The other flaw was with the toes and how they kinda compress when turned past the natural 0 degrees point but again this is very minor and only really noticeable at extreme angles that you wouldn't really turn the toes past much anyway.  And even then, one could just translate the toe bone out a bit to remedy the problem.

However, apart from those it's rigged perfectly.  Special props to managing to rig fingers and neck perfectly.  Again, considering Wolf's rather obscure bone structure you fit it perfectly.  The model overall, despite not being a custom model, feels like a model built specifically for Wolf's boneset.

So yeah, I love it ¦3

vegeta looks perfect aside from the gun that for some reason changes color randonly and like mariodk said you forgot to put eyebrowns yellow to during FS :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 01, 2012, 07:48:43 PM #1258 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:55:47 PM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: Carnage on January 01, 2012, 02:40:38 PM
vegeta looks perfect aside from the gun that for some reason changes color randonly

Easy fix.  I had the same problem with Vegita Oozaru because I did not add the gun textures into Oozaru's model textures.  Once I added those, bam it worked.  So because it has no textures, it is stealing some from its surroundings.  It looks cool though sometimes.
Also: I think the texture format had to do something with it, the blaster textures has to be in the original format brawl provides, I think.

I made it so his hair is a better and brighter yellow and I gave him yellow eyebrows with the original blue-ish eyes as the FS eyes(hair), (All I did was replace textures) and Vegeta froze.