Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: TommoPuppy on January 03, 2012, 01:32:29 PM
What.
all i said was some ppl dont get something working by some reason like i cant get some stages to work and this is random and i cant tell why same with vegeta moveset
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 03, 2012, 03:46:11 PM #1276 Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 03:55:19 PM by MarioDK
i dont think beyond know why the model dont working with my mini vegeta PSA

and same with me
maybe its cuz of the filesize in the FitWolfXX.pac/pcs is alittle too big but still working without PSAs but not sure

you can just resize the texture alittle (not much so it dont lose HD look) so i think the filesize will be fine and so i guess vegeta will work with PSAs again but i dont know since for me Vegeta model worked with my PSA from the first time beyond uploaded it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I've tried Beyond's Vegeta Model with SilentDo0m's Savage Wolf PSA , works perfect.

So I think it has something to do with the Wolfegeta PSA , but I'm not sure.  :-\
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Guys, guys.
How about we stop the Vagina talk now that he is out, and instead focus on the stuff that Mr Swagissimo is going to do now, like Shulk, Geno, Kratos or Ryu?

Yeah. You got DBZ's Shadow, now let's enjoy Beyond's FUTURE works.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Yes, let's NOT appreciate the hack everyone's been waiting for and just beg for more.

You mean appreciate everyone's been OVERHYPING for. It's not the only damn thing on his repertoire.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

I wouldn't call it overhyping since everyone's been so excited about it's release.

Ladies, relax.

Beyond, you said you were doing a version of Kratos over CF as well right?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 03, 2012, 08:53:40 PM
Beyond, you said you were doing a version of Kratos over CF as well right?
'eyep.

One for Ike, one for Falcon.

As much as I think Ike has a jillion hacks, I think I'll get that version.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I think there'll be one for Pit as well, unless I have been mis-informated.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

I think he said one for pit also... With a size mode i beileve..
FC:4898-8419-2778

I'm pretty sure Beyond said that he wasn't going to do a pit version unless someone did a soundpack or a moveset for him to make him less like pit.

Beyond should just do a single rig on whoever he wants, that'd be too annoying to do multiple rigs of the same character.

Quote from: Chrispy on January 03, 2012, 08:06:16 PM
Yes, let's NOT appreciate the hack everyone's been waiting for and just beg for more.
You make me lol

Quote from: Albafika on January 04, 2012, 12:26:48 PM
Beyond should just do a single rig on whoever he wants, that'd be too annoying to do multiple rigs of the same character.
You make me lol

Kratos on ROB it is then ^-^