Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits


Quote from: Velen on April 20, 2012, 12:44:19 AM
In that case...You could make new expressions for him...

-or you could add a bone just for that purpose?

EDIT: Wow. The lack of activity and discussion here astounds me...-and I still can't believe Zero is still leading after all this time. O_o;


Yea, BJ made a post on how to add the expressions to imports that use SHP0 for their expressions and stuff. Haven't tried it out yet though.


lol and the lack of discussion is probably cuz of the lack of me posting anything and I don't think there is much hype for Zack to be honest. But i'm surprised that there wasn't any spam posts all this time.


But yea, Zack progress has been slow since I've been busy and stuff. Still needs texture work mainly for his sword and tweaks to his hair and I need to get it so his eyes move.

Quote from: Beyond on April 21, 2012, 12:07:29 AM


Yea, BJ made a post on how to add the expressions to imports that use SHP0 for their expressions and stuff. Haven't tried it out yet though.


lol and the lack of discussion is probably cuz of the lack of me posting anything and I don't think there is much hype for Zack to be honest. But i'm surprised that there wasn't any spam posts all this time.


But yea, Zack progress has been slow since I've been busy and stuff. Still needs texture work mainly for his sword and tweaks to his hair and I need to get it so his eyes move.


*Whistles.*

Lookin' good there. :o

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Shulk Or Dunban model on ike and marth respective, than you for your work :)

So...

We gonna get a Zero?

-also. Voted Bowser on the new poll. o3o

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

*Votes Fox*

*Has no ideas for the poor guy*

Also, lmao at "Ms. Jiggles".

You're too funny man, I swear.

Voted Diddy Kong.

Etemon.

That's all.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Mine went to Wario cuz you don't see many stellar hacks on him.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Baby Peach and Baby Daisy over Ice Climbers would be awesome...
But, I think Wario and Fox need more imports as well.




charizard -flygon
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

OMG SAWNIC NEEDS MOAR IMPORTS GRAH GRAH

Voted Bowser. Because.

Also, where is this fun time show you speak of. >_>