Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
I'm still curious about the previous poll. The one involving MMZ Zero and the other characters on that list.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 30, 2012, 01:17:37 AM
Nintendog
Little Ammy
Akumaru :D
Missile! (dog from Phoenix Wright)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Velen on April 30, 2012, 01:25:12 AM
I'm still curious about the previous poll. The one involving MMZ Zero and the other characters on that list.


You guys should know by now that my polls since I've returned mean nothing and have no influence on what imports I decide to make.

Quote from: Beyond on April 30, 2012, 01:44:02 AM


You guys should know by now that my polls since I've returned mean nothing and have no influence on what imports I decide to make.

Damn it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Beyond on April 30, 2012, 01:44:02 AM


You guys should know by now that my polls since I've returned mean nothing and have no influence on what imports I decide to make.

This is somewhat a good thing, IMO. If the hackers always followed the results in their polls, the Vault would be composed of only Sonic and DBZ characters. Some fan bases can be really annoying.

Quote from: Loghrus on April 30, 2012, 01:47:22 AM
This is somewhat a good thing, IMO. If the hackers always followed the results in their polls, the Vault would be composed of only Sonic and DBZ characters. Some fan bases can be really annoying.

What if it was a poll that contained no Sonic or DBZ characters? :srs:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

sonic fans are in a whole other category type in sonic alone in the search and u get 15 pages of sonic alone that doesnt count all his other friends in the vault.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Velen on April 30, 2012, 01:54:18 AM
What if it was a poll that contained no Sonic or DBZ characters? :srs:

It was an example lol   but yeah, nothing compares to the... intensity of those fans. It's really insane, I also like some DBZ and Sonic but for them, we could see Classic Metal Rouge or SSJ Mr. Popo in the Vault before many famous characters of other VG and anime series.   :notimp:

Quote from: Loghrus on April 30, 2012, 02:00:55 AM
It was an example lol   but yeah, nothing compares to the... intensity of those fans. It's really insane, I also like some DBZ and Sonic but for them, we could see Classic Metal Rouge or SSJ Mr. Popo in the Vault before many famous characters of other VG and anime series.   :notimp:
Asouma Saratobi says hai lol *points to own vault*

SSJ mister popo would be epic as [censored] though XD just for giggles I mean :/ like having King K Rool on DeDeDe :D

I would do DBZ but everyone that's worth doing has already been done, I'll stick to Naruto characters and the ones that aren't the three most overloaded characters on the vault :/ (Here's looking at you Naruto and Sasuke =_=)

Jayce and Burter aren't worth doing?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 30, 2012, 02:14:09 AM
Jayce and Burter aren't worth doing?

They're worth doing but won't have many downloads cause of all the OMG VAGETAZ/GOTENKS/GOKUZ SS4 Guyz and stuff lol

I'd do them probably after I finish all my naruto imports I have planned (Like 10 more *facepalm*) not so much burter, but definately Jayce =3

Get me future trunks with his sword and I might make him over ike :/

Quote from: Velen on April 30, 2012, 02:14:09 AM
Jayce and Burter aren't worth doing?

I dunno man, maybe those fans just need to be more humble? If I were a hardcore DBZ fan, I would be so happy with just Goku, Vegeta, Trunks and Buu, maybe a couple more. I say this because there is like, a thousand series that have no representation in the Vault at all.

And the priority for imports should be always the character the hacker wants more, because HE is the one that will be bursting his ass while rigging. I wouldn't care about downloads by other people if I'm enjoying that character, that is a fruit of my personal work. That's why I just vote on the polls, but don't really ask for anything, I know that I will never contribute to the Vault with hacks, so it would be pretty rude, IMO.

But yeah, way off-topic. Let's just stop here.


first generation pokemon are the best. the rest are for kids.

April 30, 2012, 05:30:48 AM #1813 Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 05:39:30 AM by SDo0m InFiNiTy
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on April 30, 2012, 05:10:51 AM
first generation pokemon are the best. the rest are for kids.

Looking back, First Gen has the worst designs in the entire series.  Whilst it had its share of badass Pokemon (Charizard, Mewtwo, Scyther etc), to say it has the best designs in the series just proves you need to slap off those nostalgia goggles and actually have a proper look.

Also, the demographic for Pokemon hasn't changed at all, so how can Gen 1 be any less kiddy than every other gen?

As regards to Ammy though, how bout making both the cel shaded and realistic Brawl style textures?

Voted Eletabuzz because Electavire is my favorite pokemon, Lucario is second, but even he wasn't bad ass enough to survive the badassery of Kid Buu.

Gen1 pokemon couldn't have been the best... design wise, the series was new. They were just getting around to making pokemon and still experimenting with what looked good and didn't. I'd say genII and III were of the best because as they got to the Black/White gen... I think they ran out of ideas. *Points to Garbador* A [censored]ing mouse... made of trash... Yeah...

Anyway...

Beyond, not to long ago, someone (I've forgotten who atm... might have been Animaine) asked me if I wanted to work on a Travis Touchdown PSA. I agreed. You seem to be a No More Heroes fan. So I thought I'd let you know.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.