Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Any chance of the colourful texture from the final battle?
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 10, 2012, 10:24:46 PM
xD

I hope this is the last one xD

Note that the fixes I've made to your hacks are just because they were a must-have for me (except this one, which I'll probably make for myself for the 3 N64 bowser stages I want to make). I've only fixed character imports by you until today (except that melee fox I've been asked to fix too), and that's because I've gotten interest for your models. It may be that the other models that got my interest weren't needing a fix, but that's not the case. Yours are the only 2 models I've downloaded for the moment for my personal use.

Also, you're a nice guy and you deserved my time xD
thanks, I feeling honored xD
Quote from: Get A Load of This! on January 11, 2012, 04:10:34 PM
Any chance of the colourful texture from the final battle?
nope unless someone making one :vyse:
Stupid Tinypic :C

January 13, 2012, 08:05:19 PM #1337 Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 08:12:15 PM by pikazz
okay, as post nr 1337, I will post news and update:

Good news: I have got the first 151 pokemon from PBR models!

wigglytuff is cute :3 but jigglypuff is cooler!

also I doing 3 machinimas at the same time lol, a teaser of a trailer to a serie I will do in the future:


bad news: the IRL hit me in da face hard, now I have to make a difficult choice and each choice result a very negative way, I just dont know how to handle it and I suffering so hard ;_;
and I will travel tomorrow!

I hope this ends well, it feels I can't handle the pressure because I can't choose
Stupid Tinypic :C

Awesome preview of Wigglytuff! But you're no doubt right in that of Jigglypuff being cooler...

Anyways I hope you get happier soon,because you're a cool nice person and I like you :D
If you want someone to talk,here I am for anything you need ;)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

cant wait to get wigglytuff one slot over jigly xD hope its possible :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't think it's gonna be over Jigglypuff. Proportions don't match.

Unless you plan on making her not one slot.

Speaking of that, where is sexy Amaterasu over Ivysaur?

Also, what are you speaking off? Are you moving somewhere?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 14, 2012, 01:45:02 AM
I don't think it's gonna be over Jigglypuff. Proportions don't match.

Unless you plan on making her not one slot.

Speaking of that, where is sexy Amaterasu over Ivysaur?

Also, what are you speaking off? Are you moving somewhere?
I am not sure I can get her sexy lol

and if I might have to move away, thats sad
Stupid Tinypic :C

thought my thread would be little more "alive" :srs:
I am still away but I working a little



Who's that pokemon?
Stupid Tinypic :C

The evolution of Jigglypuff.

Pikaaz, did you receive my PM?

It's obviously groudon  :srs:
wigglytuff!!
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

everyone should know who that pokemon is :P and will it be one slot  over jiggly or it wont be over jigly at all?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know what it is:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on January 19, 2012, 03:56:26 PM
I know what it is:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Make it happen :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Epic Sax Guy on January 19, 2012, 03:58:47 PMMake it happen :srs:
they did Fusion dance
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yeah,but no one really said xD Wigglytuff,just to finish that haha
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]