Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
I think he would be cool on Squirtle, with the shell and stuff

Wow Birdo! I always wanted an import of Birdo!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

June 16, 2012, 07:43:04 PM #1667 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 12:50:40 AM by pikazz
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 16, 2012, 07:20:51 PM
I think he would be cool on Squirtle, with the shell and stuff
yeah, but he was more of a human "skeleton" body than a small turtle o.o
watched some hoshi no kaabii some days ago (dont like the english dub) and he runs like a human, even if he has no legs o_o
I believe it will be best to rig it over a short human character but that's my though

EDIT:


is released~
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26992
Stupid Tinypic :C


I hope birdo was good rig x3
Quote from: SmashClash on June 17, 2012, 02:34:07 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Smällkrock! yeeeaaaay!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Her knee needs some touch-ups... but beside that, I love it!! :af:

do you mind if I attempt a "brawl styled" texture?

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 05:04:26 AM
Her knee needs some touch-ups... but beside that, I love it!! :af:

do you mind if I attempt a "brawl styled" texture?
the knees was hard do to since yoshi has he knees higher than birdo, thats because of his shoes.

yeah! I would be happy if you did it :D
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on June 17, 2012, 07:32:57 AM
the knees was hard do to since yoshi has he knees higher than birdo, thats because of his shoes.

yeah! I would be happy if you did it :D
You could have moved the verts... oh well. Its not too noticeable. Since i'm an importer as well, its just easier for me to spot :P

Alright, awesome. I've been wanting to practice my texturing... but idk when I will get to doing it. Sometime this summer I will.

Quote from: pikazz on June 16, 2012, 07:43:04 PM
yeah, but he was more of a human "skeleton" body than a small turtle o.o
watched some hoshi no kaabii some days ago (dont like the english dub) and he runs like a human, even if he has no legs o_o
I believe it will be best to rig it over a short human character but that's my though

EDIT:


is released~
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26992
how to i say this in swedish?
Jag liker

Quote from: SouthCraft on June 17, 2012, 02:45:14 PM
how to i say this in swedish?
Jag liker
close sydhantverk (your swedish name)
you have right part of "jag" (I) but it's not liker, it's "gillar" xD
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 02:41:51 PM
You could have moved the verts... oh well. Its not too noticeable. Since i'm an importer as well, its just easier for me to spot :P

Alright, awesome. I've been wanting to practice my texturing... but idk when I will get to doing it. Sometime this summer I will.
I saw it aswell but I dont want to move models vertices so much, trying to get it as pure as possible xD
well, I can't wait too see the brawl version of yours Nanokompis! (your swedish name)
Stupid Tinypic :C

holy crap you impressed me with Birdo. Probably one of my favorite imports of all time and I don't even like Birdo as a character. o_O Bravo.


Quote from: Boygos on June 17, 2012, 04:26:19 PM
holy crap you impressed me with Birdo. Probably one of my favorite imports of all time and I don't even like Birdo as a character. o_O Bravo.
why thank you :D
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on June 17, 2012, 05:39:04 PM
why thank you :D
Makes me want to do Koopa Troopa over Yoshi. If I do, will you help me with the moving eyes? Did you just use Yoshi's eyes and eyelids?


new video in poll <3
Quote from: Boygos on June 17, 2012, 05:49:27 PM
Makes me want to do Koopa Troopa over Yoshi. If I do, will you help me with the moving eyes? Did you just use Yoshi's eyes and eyelids?
polygons? no. I used birdo's original polygon for the eyelids!
same as the eye!

sure, I can help you with the moving eyes to get a great eye that doesn't "disappear in the eyelid" that both Birdo and kecleon has
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on June 17, 2012, 06:04:46 PM
new video in poll <3polygons? no. I used birdo's original polygon for the eyelids!
same as the eye!

sure, I can help you with the moving eyes to get a great eye that doesn't "disappear in the eyelid" that both Birdo and kecleon has
Sweet. I'll start him tonight :P