Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
This is just so  :af:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Will :af: come in :af2: flavor?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




I loled at the Forever Alone face! How long did it take you to make them?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


lol, these are preety epic.
and they gimme idea...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


First download right here.
You should've added the baws face in the download too:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 23, 2012, 08:51:11 PM
First download right here.
You should've added the baws face in the download too:

And the rage face! :rage:

the reason i didn't: I want large pics D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

YES.
The :srs: shall be known as the GameWatching face!

FOREVER ALOOOOOONE!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




I whipped up some extra faces for ya, Pika (added you as collab, obviously)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27149