Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
mewtwo is little paused cause that stupid UV thingy D:
however I will ask around why this conquer mewtwo cause it's perfect in 3ds but not in BB and SSBB D:
I wanna give it out when it's 100% PERFECT :C

so under the little pause, I played a little with Bob-omb buddy to learn more things.

it's almost perfect and almost complete!

the thing is, he has that black around his eyes but the material saying it's allowing invisibleness D:
and tried to make his body always facing the camera, no matter the camera angle like food is.
but instead I got this:

Pretty awesome and cool but not what I am looking for D:
Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 11, 2011, 05:45:58 PM
This is epic!! xD

so dude this means that I don't have to edit the PSA to make Mewtwo get yellow eye when It gets hit? xDD
nope, you dont have do to PSA. but you can use VIS0 in motionect to be more exactly when it would be used or not :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 11, 2011, 11:22:27 PM
mewtwo is little paused cause that stupid UV thingy D:
however I will ask around why this conquer mewtwo cause it's perfect in 3ds but not in BB and SSBB D:
I wanna give it out when it's 100% PERFECT :C

nope, you dont have do to PSA. but you can use VIS0 in motionect to be more exactly when it would be used or not :3

ohh well I need to learn more about the VIS0 stuff cuz last time I *edited* VIS0 caused a Freeze on Mewtwo since that I don't touch those files :S

and don't worry about Mewtwo take your time for him :3
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 11, 2011, 11:35:49 PM
ohh well I need to learn more about the VIS0 stuff cuz last time I *edited* VIS0 caused a Freeze on Mewtwo since that I don't touch those files :S

and don't worry about Mewtwo take your time for him :3
it's pretty easy about VIS0 once you have learned, trust me x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 11, 2011, 11:46:50 PM
it's pretty easy about VIS0 once you have learned, trust me x3

Okay I trust xD but where can I get a tutorial or something of it? x3
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 12, 2011, 01:05:26 AM
Okay I trust xD but where can I get a tutorial or something of it? x3
VIS0 is pretty much used on stages... they allow u to edit which bone (or material i think) u want it to show in the game
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 12, 2011, 01:24:08 AM
VIS0 is pretty much used on stages... they allow u to edit which bone (or material i think) u want it to show in the game

but I think it still can be used to edit Character's eyes isn't it?
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 12, 2011, 02:24:12 AM
but I think it still can be used to edit Character's eyes isn't it?
nope.. i have seen no character files with VIS0 in it... its all done by what object the bone is attached to
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 12, 2011, 02:26:09 AM
nope.. i have seen no character files with VIS0 in it... its all done by what object the bone is attached to

Falco and Zelda.

They are both used to control which facial polygons are shown.

Zard and Jiggz both use .vis0 to switch between eyelid textures.

Quote from: ds22 on November 12, 2011, 03:06:05 AM
Zard and Jiggz both use .vis0 to switch between eyelid textures.
not jigglypuff D: he using PAT0

but sonic using vis0 to all his faces and eyes
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 12, 2011, 09:09:53 AM
not jigglypuff D: he using PAT0

but sonic using vis0 to all his faces and eyes
so any luck fixing mewtwo? or bob omb eyes?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 12, 2011, 12:28:47 PM
so any luck fixing mewtwo? or bob omb eyes?
nope, I asked BJ96 if he knows but haven't got any answer yet
Camonster will ask one he knows about it cause he is pro at 3DS

I really hope I can release him ASAP
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 12, 2011, 09:09:53 AM
not jigglypuff D: he using PAT0

but sonic using vis0 to all his faces and eyes
O right.
Silly me for mixing those up.
But yeah, .vis0 is commonly used by characters (like Ike, Lucario and Zelda).

Really hope you'll figure out the UV flip problem as I'm just dying of wait to try Mewtwo out ingame.

Wait, hold on. That little pink bob-omb thingy is actually a playable character?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: NBMH on November 12, 2011, 03:15:30 PM
Wait, hold on. That little pink bob-omb thingy is actually a playable character?
yesh, it is :3
Stupid Tinypic :C