Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Looking forward for Dry Bowser. Looks awesome.=D
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

I would not like a dual release... that would delay Dry Bowser's release!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

DRYBOWSER AND GW JIGGLYPUFF UPDATE


more pics of drybowser here
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


G&W Jigglypuff
this was a accident by all eyes, ears and mouth got invisible but I like how it look :3



funny is his black color wanna keep the color that his PSA will generate (like bowser turns red when Firethrower or ganondorf gets purple when warlock punch)
more pics here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: King Cold on December 19, 2011, 06:52:58 PM
So, when is that epic Dry Bowser getting a release? :D
will release it with a kirby hat too :3

I am planing this release tomorrow :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 19, 2011, 07:05:05 PM
will release it with a kirby hat too :3

I am planing this release tomorrow :3
epic and that metal texture looks preety epic xD i will be downloading it tomorow :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

haha this is cool
I like how the metal and FS look in Dry Bowser :af2: gonna download this when you release it for sure!

and GWJiggly looks nice too xD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0





Gunna download whenever it's uploaded *keeps updating the vault till tomorrow*
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

thank you all for your support :3

I kinda except a PSA and Textures of Dry Bowser :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 19, 2011, 09:28:48 PM
thank you all for your support :3

I kinda except a PSA and Textures of Dry Bowser :srs:
does dry bowser do anything the normal bowser does? since i actually never saw dry bowser except in mariokart wii S also any new on sm64 bowser pikazz?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 19, 2011, 09:40:26 PM
does dry bowser do anything the normal bowser does? since i actually never saw dry bowser except in mariokart wii S also any new on sm64 bowser pikazz?
DryBowser is in NSMB too (to ds)
he can pretty much do the same as bowser but he can throw bones and act like dry bones x3

and no, no work on it :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

I may do some recolors
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Glad to see you took my request Idea, GW Jiggles looks great!


And i have no more words for Dry Bowser, hes too amazing. Wait...
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Quote from: pikazz on December 19, 2011, 06:11:24 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow! How [censored]ing epic does that look?

Let's see. You already got his metal texture, and it looks outstanding.

You got his other eyes, for when he falls asleep and [censored].

And the saiyan hair which you already had.

Looks like release time is gonna be soon.

Quote from: pikazz on December 19, 2011, 07:05:05 PM
will release it with a kirby hat too :3

I am planing this release tomorrow :3

!!!!!!!!