Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: pikazz on December 20, 2011, 05:43:23 PM
The robot is name GLaDOS and is the final boss from the game "Portal"
Well,I---I don't know that game :/ I'd go for Roggenrola,but I know you like it,so go for what you want!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 20, 2011, 06:04:45 PM
Dry Bowser looks pretty sweet. If you like, once he's released I could port him over another character and make a PSA. But I'll do that after Megaman X and Scizor.
I am happy :D
thank you!

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on December 20, 2011, 06:20:29 PM
Well,I---I don't know that game :/ I'd go for Roggenrola,but I know you like it,so go for what you want!
you dont know whta portal is? O_o
gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWj781LiMtc

the robotvoice that speaking is GLaDOS
Stupid Tinypic :C

Yay GLaDOS! My 2nd favorite Villain, besides Wesker.

Roggenrola is a buncha lols with the Dry Bowser hat! Keep up the good work!
Sig by Segtendo. Epic


Yay im the first one to download!

I can't wait to try this out later.

Oh question, do you know how to reduce vertices while still keeping quality? I got a 360 model
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Quote from: Protoman.EXE on December 20, 2011, 07:24:58 PM
Yay im the first one to download!

I can't wait to try this out later.

Oh question, do you know how to reduce vertices while still keeping quality? I got a 360 model
nope, I dont know :/

a 360 GLaDOS model? do you mind sending it to me? :3
I wanna see a thing :]
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: pikazz on December 20, 2011, 08:08:38 PM
nope, I dont know :/

a 360 GLaDOS model? do you mind sending it to me? :3
I wanna see a thing :]
No i just meant that i had a 360 model needing lowering of teh vertices. But is fine now i lowered them
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

I'll try out tomorrow! Now I'm lazy to put things on my SD,but sure it'll look fantastic! Anyways,
any progress on Scraggy?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Dry Bowser looks great and I love the kirby hat :3
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

i just tested dry bowser and he is epic xD the only rigg problems i saw were the foot when walking trembles just a little tiny bit but i only saw it bacause i was in training mode with zoom camera but he looks epic and that extra shell is sick if the rig on SM64 bowser looks like this one  he will be epic i know you arent working on him right now maybe someday you get an inspiration to do the extra shell :P any chance you someday rigg igglybuff and wiglytuff on jigly? it would be nice to have her evolution line xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol thank you everyone :D

carnage, if I got models to them it would be epic :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 20, 2011, 11:51:00 PM
lol thank you everyone :D

carnage, if I got models to them it would be epic :3
sadly i searched and i couldnt find any models :S i know igglybuff is a SSBM trophy maybe you can ask someone to rip the model either agfan or oshtoby since they can rip models from melee preety well :P it also has clefa and clefairy wich are like jigglys sisters :P about wigglytuff unless someone rips her from PMBR or pokemonxD,coleum i couldnt find any model of her unfortunelly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 21, 2011, 11:14:29 AM #1003 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 11:20:50 AM by pikazz
Quote from: Carnage on December 21, 2011, 10:54:56 AM
sadly i searched and i couldnt find any models :S i know igglybuff is a SSBM trophy maybe you can ask someone to rip the model either agfan or oshtoby since they can rip models from melee preety well :P it also has clefa and clefairy wich are like jigglys sisters :P about wigglytuff unless someone rips her from PMBR or pokemonxD,coleum i couldnt find any model of her unfortunelly
I would like igglybuff and wigglytuff from PMBR xD
I also want whismur D:

anyone wanna rate my hacks and do some kind of review of them?
cause I am cursious of how you all think of them? and I want some critiuqe :3

I updated my second post with Dry Bowser Download and a Reviews Section!
Stupid Tinypic :C

December 21, 2011, 11:21:58 AM #1004 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 11:24:33 AM by Mariodk
i think Pikazz you is the best at rigging models
even better then beyondyou at rigging :D in my option (but beyond is best at modeling/texturing)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later