Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
hope the taills gets alright xD Godd luck pikazz all mewtwo fans are counting on you xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 30, 2011, 09:32:26 AM #136 Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 09:34:38 AM by pikazz
I will :3

however, I will take a vacation later today until next week so I will not do brawl hacks, machinimas ect D:
and no, I will NOT rush with mewtwo cause it will ALWAYS end up bad, wanna take my time about it D:
and dont PM me about it, I am serious :srs:

and please take care of my thread everyone, tell me some ideas on what I can import and rig like characters, stages and items ect.
Stupid Tinypic :C





some of PSA is impossible.
But about .REL?

Your Mewtwo look like as great!

Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 30, 2011, 10:10:44 AM
some of PSA is impossible.
But about .REL?

Your Mewtwo look like as great!

maybe PSA is kinda limited unless you edit brawl ISO to read something else and it's ram :]

and thanks x3

I edited the poll, what should I work on AFTER mewtwo?
Stupid Tinypic :C

I been thinking for while.
It is possible to make King Sandbag?
(Peach's crown hat on Sandbag)

Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 30, 2011, 11:07:30 AM
I been thinking for while.
It is possible to make King Sandbag?
(Peach's crown hat on Sandbag)
yes it is possible!
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 30, 2011, 11:40:07 AM
how?
by through hexing or use Brawl Box?
for the moment, by hex :3

BJ96 is doing a thing about brawl box so you can add objects :3
but it's not complete
Stupid Tinypic :C


bowser from sm64 should be next xD +1 from me.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

got a wonderful idea for a "hungry luma" if I will do one <w<

but I dont know how VIS0 works if it rest of the game or only on the animation it's being used D:

will keep the poll up UNTIL i get home next week so be nice to my thread D:
and dont make it inactive :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C