Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
November 09, 2011, 07:42:08 PM #210 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 07:45:17 PM by Oshtoby
There is a problem with the model that I've noticed since I've ripped it. On the left side of Mewtwo's body, the chest texture is flipped, leading to that black spot showing up on the front of his chest. That black spot is supposed to be on his back, where the neck-tube-thing is. I noticed this when I ripped the model.

Also, the eyes are just the TINIEST BIT too small, leading to people being able to see through his head on the edges of his eyes. This can be solved by making all of his model's materials have two sides to them (so that when one sees through, all they see is the other side of Mewtwo's head, instead of, say, the background to the stage), if you've not done so already. If you have done so, than you've already fixed it.

Third problem: What's with the two little purple blocks on his his feet? That's strange.

FANTASTIC job on the rigging, though. Absolutely fantastic. I cannot wait for this to come out. I am replacing Lucario forever with this.

Quote from: Oshtoby on November 09, 2011, 07:42:08 PM
There is a problem with the model that I've noticed since I've ripped it. On the left side of Mewtwo's body, the chest texture is flipped, leading to that black spot showing up on the front of his chest. That black spot is supposed to be on his back, where the neck-tube-thing is. I noticed this when I ripped the model.

Also, the eyes are just the TINIEST BIT too small, leading to people being able to see through his head on the edges of his eyes. This can be solved by making all of his model's materials have two sides to them (so that when one sees through, all they see is the other side of Mewtwo's head, instead of, say, the background to the stage), if you've not done so already. If you have done so, than you've already fixed it.

Third problem: What's with the two little purple blocks on his his feet? That's strange.

FANTASTIC job on the rigging, though. Absolutely fantastic. I cannot wait for this to come out. I am replacing Lucario forever with this.
thanks for telling me x3

didn't know the black dot was to the thingy O.o though it was texture mistake.
also, I notice the eyes was small when I started to rigging it, I can try to resize it in 3DS but it can and up ugly D:

dont know that too :/ texture mistake?

and thanks x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 09, 2011, 08:15:29 PM

didn't know the black dot was to the thingy O.o though it was texture mistake.


Well, technically, it IS a texture mistake, but it's a mistake of how the texture lays on the model.

And no problem, any time. I want this to look as awesome as possible, so I want to give out any and all helpful criticism I can.

Quote from: Oshtoby on November 09, 2011, 08:21:57 PM
Well, technically, it IS a texture mistake, but it's a mistake of how the texture lays on the model.

And no problem, any time. I want this to look as awesome as possible, so I want to give out any and all helpful criticism I can.
helpful criticism is helpful! I support that.
but dont know how to fix his texture mistake :/ I believe I need to make his texture to be "mirror" instead for repeat

this mewtwo is lagfree almost glitchfree! I succeeded to play though classic without any lags or anything! :D
but it's shadings changes it colors alot D:

I love how people votes on "GET OUT!"
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 09, 2011, 08:37:28 PM
helpful criticism is helpful! I support that.
but dont know how to fix his texture mistake :/ I believe I need to make his texture to be "mirror" instead for repeat

this mewtwo is lagfree almost glitchfree! I succeeded to play though classic without any lags or anything! :D
but it's shadings changes it colors alot D:

I love how people votes on "GET OUT!"
so rigging is done just some shader issues left? epic xD i hope you can fix the shaders.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 09, 2011, 10:34:13 PM #215 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 11:11:24 PM by pikazz
Quote from: Carnage on November 09, 2011, 08:39:04 PM
so rigging is done just some shader issues left? epic xD i hope you can fix the shaders.
ALMOST! just dat tailhole and some work on the shoulders :3

gah! I wanna do a team rockets meowth :[

one little side project is I make "Team rocket's Meowth!" over someone when I have time over :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Mewtwo looks amazing! cant wait to have him on my sd card.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


RIGGING = 99%


AFG wanted I would take a pic of his wait





the eyes is fixed and the hole on his tail and also some rigging problems.
however, need to fix his thing on his back to head better.
want also to add Yellow eyes and Metal material, fix his shaders and fix his texture before release
Stupid Tinypic :C

:D hypity hype hype!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on November 10, 2011, 01:15:36 PM
RIGGING = 99%


AFG wanted I would take a pic of his wait





the eyes is fixed and the hole on his tail and also some rigging problems.
however, need to fix his thing on his back to head better.
want also to add Yellow eyes and Metal material, fix his shaders and fix his texture before release

OMG thats my Wait animation? ohh well I think needs fix on TailJds... and why he looks some kind of blue in the pose? xD and when he is charging the shadow ball the foot is underground, why?

looks pretty good now xD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




The blueish colour is what happens to model imports currently. They want to be rainbows and change colours a lot. I don't know if it it fixable yet.

Quote from: Camonsters on November 10, 2011, 01:33:01 PM
The blueish colour is what happens to model imports currently. They want to be rainbows and change colours a lot. I don't know if it it fixable yet.
it is fixable beyond fixed this on zero he only gets a bit darker but doesnt change colors like it did those are shader problems and pikazz epic mewtwo  i hope  you fix the thing on the back of his head  so he looks perfect  i want mewtwo :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 10, 2011, 03:07:29 PM
it is fixable beyond fixed this on zero he only gets a bit darker but doesnt change colors like it did those are shader problems and pikazz epic mewtwo  i hope  you fix the thing on the back of his head  so he looks perfect  i want mewtwo :P
any tutorial about it? :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

pikazz, you knwo how you took navi an dput it on olimar, right? well, after mewtwo, or sometime later, could you take navi fromk the model resource and put it over lucas? or someone? so that way there can be a playbal enavi. just an idea
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on November 10, 2011, 04:22:39 PM
any tutorial about it? :3
not that i know about ask him by pm or something maybe he will help you
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.