Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
That's... an awesome shade of orange O_o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So when shades are fixed...this will be released?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 18, 2011, 04:22:48 PM
That's... an awesome shade of orange O_o
Actually... It is.

A recolor should be made after the release, to use that shade of orange, with like... A red tail.

...

Anyway, this model looks like it has a very nice rig. When this is released, I'm replacing the vertex in a heart beat.

Quote from: pikazz on November 18, 2011, 01:11:28 PM
carnage: yesh :3
but it's sad about the tip of his tail on the model and not the bone, no hit/hurtboxes there D:I have learn rigs quickly ho to make it good ect.
but the rest of 3ds, I am such a noob D:
dont know how to apply a texture on a model in 3ds ;_;
it's sad it isn't mdl0 cause there I am pretty pro in!
I am still of the opinion that you should release two versions of the model. One where the model is rigged properly, and another where it is rigged to match Lucario. One for people who want a proper one slot, and another for people who want a proper looking PSA.

Quote from: Oshtoby on November 18, 2011, 07:03:16 PM
I am still of the opinion that you should release two versions of the model. One where the model is rigged properly, and another where it is rigged to match Lucario. One for people who want a proper one slot, and another for people who want a proper looking PSA.

that is a really good Idea, I totally support it.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




I support it too
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

and pikazz mewtwo2k last page showed the eyes werent affected also does that mean you can solve shader issues that way?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I heard that using Jigglypuff's shaders sometimes fixes things, but I'm not too sure.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'd just go for the model you were using till now.It looked right but idk what game is it from...
I love mewtwo but the actual Mewtwo from PM has some errors in his model.I think this Mewtwo will be definitely prefect, true Mewtwo.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 18, 2011, 09:16:55 PM
I'd just go for the model you were using till now.It looked right but idk what game is it from...
I love mewtwo but the actual Mewtwo from PM has some errors in his model.I think this Mewtwo will be definitely prefect, true Mewtwo.

This is Mewtwo from Melee.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Really? That model's better than the other version by PM,the model is much better
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 18, 2011, 09:45:18 PM
Really? That model's better than the other version by PM,the model is much better

Its obvious, the current model is a vertex this is a model import xD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




worked on mewtwo!
however, I trying as [cencor] to make the tail look nice but ALWAYS on some animations, it looks just retarded like a broken tail D:
his wait one looks delicious but wait 2-3 in the middle looks broken D:
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 18, 2011, 04:19:18 PM
Both damage and fsmash eyes are fixed against weird color schemes



So, it seems the solution for this is really simple after all O.o
that's great!
but that leave one thing left!
I wanna see if it's the Polygon or The material. if it's material, it seems fine to reinsert them.
If polygon, you need to clone or do the M22k.
Could you try to swap material on the polygons?
can you try to swap Right/left normal eye polygon to yellow/Hurt eye's material and vice versa? (Right/left Yellow/Hurt eye polygon to Normal eye's material)
and could you take a pic of it? I wanna see if it's the material or Polygon that causing this.
if the yellow/hurt eye with Normal Eye polygon is wrong with the shaders as the other eye, it's materials fault.
if the YellowHurt eye with Normal Eye Polygon is perfect, it's the polygon!
Quote from: Oshtoby on November 18, 2011, 07:03:16 PM
I am still of the opinion that you should release two versions of the model. One where the model is rigged properly, and another where it is rigged to match Lucario. One for people who want a proper one slot, and another for people who want a proper looking PSA.
this! will do this!

and yes, the shaders "color" will be fixed. I just wanna see if it's the material or polygons fault :3
I wanna figure out HOW to control the shaders, where the shaders suppose to be on his tail!

and I never excepted this much post then I was away :srs:
that's good :happy:
Stupid Tinypic :C

a little preview from the poll~



he is easy to do BUT he is hard to do at the same time :/
he is almost finished too! but I dont like his arms to much :srs:
his arms were not suppose to move much in SM64, that's why
Stupid Tinypic :C

arms look good in that animation xD and mewtwo finished or just metal left?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.