Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Looks great :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 19, 2011, 01:14:23 PM
arms look good in that animation xD and mewtwo finished or just metal left?
not quite as good I want them to look like D:

his right arm (<-) is pretty hard to make it look good :/
but I believe I did.

mewtwo is not finished, I waiting for M22k to test that I told him so I know what's the problem D:
on rig, it's only his arms left to the "wifi - unported" version
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 19, 2011, 04:01:38 PM
not quite as good I want them to look like D:

his right arm (<-) is pretty hard to make it look good :/
but I believe I did.

mewtwo is not finished, I waiting for M22k to test that I told him so I know what's the problem D:
on rig, it's only his arms left to the "wifi - unported" version

I like how bowser is looking right now, looks so ... old... lol nice work there pikazz xD
I fully support that hack bowser same as M2 xD X)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Please make Mewtwo before Bowser
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 19, 2011, 04:58:37 PM
I like how bowser is looking right now, looks so ... old... lol nice work there pikazz xD
I fully support that hack bowser same as M2 xD X)
that's the plan, I want it look as sm64 as possible but still have that bowser moment!
best is, it's oneslot :D no porting animation!
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 19, 2011, 06:11:47 PM
Please make Mewtwo before Bowser
ofcouse I will, but I waiting answers from M22K and I am kinda stuck until I got answer from him so I dont wanna have time wasted on nothing lol

other pic:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Good point xD I like your determination!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: pikazz on November 19, 2011, 04:01:38 PM
not quite as good I want them to look like D:

his right arm (<-) is pretty hard to make it look good :/
but I believe I did.

mewtwo is not finished, I waiting for M22k to test that I told him so I know what's the problem D:
on rig, it's only his arms left to the "wifi - unported" version

I would say it definitely is materials, cause eyes worked well with another material. I even created a new material for the purple eyes, and worked. And I fixed the head the same way. But, when I tried to make a new material for the tail, to see if something changed, this happened:



All the body, except for the last changed, was reverted to the weird environment... -_-

Anyway, if you create new materials in 3ds from scratch, you may be able to fix all the body and not to get weird colors anymore >.<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 19, 2011, 07:16:42 PM
I would say it definitely is materials, cause eyes worked well with another material. I even created a new material for the purple eyes, and worked. And I fixed the head the same way. But, when I tried to make a new material for the tail, to see if something changed, this happened:



All the body, except for the last changed, was reverted to the weird environment... -_-

Anyway, if you create new materials in 3ds from scratch, you may be able to fix all the body and not to get weird colors anymore >.<
thanks about the answer, so the material it the bad guy where.
that gives me the answer I looking for, will continue do the rig on his arms :3

will do tests about this on material x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

well i dont mind bowser before Mewtwo i want that bowser xD want mewtwo also :P  good luck making new materials
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 20, 2011, 12:30:55 AM
well i dont mind bowser before Mewtwo i want that bowser xD want mewtwo also :P  good luck making new materials
really wish I has home right now, the mewtwo and bowser would be much faster to finish :notimp:
that's leaves me with some rigs to do.
I might even do the rig on the second on the list :]

offtopic: it's my birthday today :happy:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Happy Birthday :D
and good luck at finishing Mewtwo and Bowser :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Happy birthday! mine is tomorrow xD seriously

So you'll finish Mewtwo soon?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

so its your birthday? xD happy birthday and good luck with Mewtwo and bowser :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 20, 2011, 10:37:55 AM
Happy birthday! mine is tomorrow xD seriously

So you'll finish Mewtwo soon?
ofcourse ;3

and thanks everyone!
Stupid Tinypic :C

I am "kinda" stuck with mewtwo because I am with a place there I need to test every change I doing D:
and if I go too far I might redo everything :srs:
but luckly, I can test for myself on wensday/thursday :3
so I did the second on the poll for the moment!

SCRAGGY <3
guess who he is over?
but beware, he is not complete. this is just a roughly rigged.
see:
Stupid Tinypic :C